Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11/16/2011....another swednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I was going to, but stupid work kept getting in the way.

And I was going to post this link to Ford putting it's horse balls on everyone.

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/2013-ford-mu...power.html

The V6 keeps its 305 hp output, while the standard 5-liter V8 in the GT models now tops 420 hp

the Ford Shelby GT500 gets 100 extra ponies under the hood, giving the supercharged 5.8-liter V8 650 hp and 600 lb.-ft of torque

a light in the side-view mirror will project the pony logo on the ground when you unlock the car

I saw that... I WANT IT!!! I want that electric blue color in the picture, too!!!!!
its Grabber Blue....just saying

Oh, and a fully independant rear axle would be nice. but I figure its to keep the costs down

The cost was the knock on the new Camaro and Challenger.
Neither of them could come close to the Mustang's price when you match performance.
considering the Shelby is essentially a track ready car (minus roll cage), its by far the best bang for the buck. Plus the interior in them is incredible
NussieT Wrote:I have a question and I DON'T by any means am attempting to offended anyone by this question...

Angie posted on her FB page this morning that some of LeNeve's daughters teachers said something about some of their students are "wetbags" and I am not 100% sure what that means... Is it supposed to be douchebags or wetback!? If not what does wetbag mean

Honestly I don't want to offend anyone and I apologize if I have...

By the way... thanks for all the help but I've figured it out... You guys are so helpful Confusedarcasm:
Rich is a retarded fish :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I have a question and I DON'T by any means am attempting to offended anyone by this question...

Angie posted on her FB page this morning that some of LeNeve's daughters teachers said something about some of their students are "wetbags" and I am not 100% sure what that means... Is it supposed to be douchebags or wetback!? If not what does wetbag mean

By the way... thanks for all the help but I've figured it out... You guys are so helpful Confusedarcasm:

You're welcome.
NussieT Wrote:

well, it wasn't exactly a brain buster
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich is a retarded fish :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I thought Rich likes fish sticks.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich is a retarded fish :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I thought Rich likes fish sticks.
rich likes retarded fish sticks
NussieT Wrote:I am always so rushed around Christmas. We have 7-8 Christmas dinners and at least 2 work parties to attend, a fake Santa to visit, Christmas presents to buy and wrap, decorations to put up, Christmas baking to be completed... Too much to jam in one month.

There comes a time when you pick 1 family to have dinner with and that's all you do.
Rich is right, cheese doodles are like cheetos. Not puffy
LeNeve Wrote:well, it wasn't exactly a brain buster

I grew up on a farm in bum fuck nowhere. The only people around there are white people... sorry... :douche:
[Image: mosaic2738683.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:well, it wasn't exactly a brain buster

I grew up on a farm in bum fuck nowhere. The only people around there are white people... sorry... :douche:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm sorry budday
I've never seen Cheese Doodles.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I am always so rushed around Christmas. We have 7-8 Christmas dinners and at least 2 work parties to attend, a fake Santa to visit, Christmas presents to buy and wrap, decorations to put up, Christmas baking to be completed... Too much to jam in one month.

There comes a time when you pick 1 family to have dinner with and that's all you do.

Xmas with my mom

Xmas with my dad

Xmas with Jim's Grandpa -out of towner so we HAVE to visit

Xmas with Jim's family

Xmas with my mom's family - every second year its on Christmas, the years its on Christmas Day we don't attend.

Xmas with my dad's family - they are last minute Christmas people so I don't find out until a week before when they are getting together, depend on day we go... I haven't gone in nearly 3 years.

Plus 2 Ukrainian Christmas dinners but those aren't until January but usually are a fight to jam those in too
Joe Wrote::nothingtoadd:

I am disgruntled with life and would really just like to be home shooting people online.

I just want to be at home curled up in bed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22