Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11/16/2011....another swednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
This caller knows what's up.
LeNeve Wrote:I like this topic, but eventually the callers are going to start annoying me with their "expert" advice, and macho gitter dun bullshit.
:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:I like this topic, but eventually the callers are going to start annoying me with their "expert" advice, and macho gitter dun bullshit.

I have a feeling TOMB is filled with that right now.
this is at my local walmart
[Image: 0060420607225_180X180.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:dogs growl at wind noises.

My inlaws dog barks at everything... the wind blowing, leaves falling... she's so fucking stupid...
and then there is their cats... the one pisses on everything, the other violates stuffed animals and the last one hisses, growls then claws the shit out of our legs if you get too close to it...
this one too
[Image: 0073667605846_180X180.jpg]
I have a wife, two kids, a house but never had a need or a thought to have a gun. Weird?
If you hurt your shoulder shooting a gun, you weren't holding it right :dumbass:
JDubb Wrote:I have a wife, two kids, a house but never had a need or a thought to have a gun. Weird?
Coyotes and rabid animals, that's about it.
Chip Wrote:

Actually no... you guys were boring so I logged in there... they are talking about getting a dog, baseball bats and have posted pic from that Clint Eastwood movie Gran Torino I think its called.
JDubb Wrote:I have a wife, two kids, a house but never had a need or a thought to have a gun. Weird?

no. not really.
no hand guns at walmart anymore. Lots of sweet tactical shotguns, and tactical rifles though. :high5:
WTF...
New Book Looks At X-Rays Of Objects Stuck In Patients' Orifices
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/16...weird-news
I hate this hip hop song. it annoys me. they play it every week.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Actually no... you guys were boring so I logged in there... they are talking about getting a dog, baseball bats and have posted pic from that Clint Eastwood movie Gran Torino I think its called.

I still want to see Gran Torino.
It was shot around here, and think it was even supposed to take place here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22