Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tripe Tuesday 11/8/11 the anger slowly subsides....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
I feel like I am in the middle of a nerd session talking about COD.
NussieT Wrote:I feel like I am in the middle of a nerd session talking about COD.

No, a nerd session would be Harry Potter....
NussieT Wrote:I feel like I am in the middle of a nerd session talking about COD.

yeah, stupid nerds.
yup, and I'm still gonna buy it.

jUst not the "hardened" one :fag:
now I am reading horrible reviews, people are nuts

Too many killstreaks is the biggest complaint and no gun on gun
gun on gun?
Donginator Wrote:now I am reading horrible reviews, people are nuts

Too many killstreaks is the biggest complaint and no gun on gun

I read that the kill streak thing was supposed to be better.

I bet they'll stop if you start talking about your boobs.
LeNeve Wrote:gun on gun?

Stop gun on gun violence.
Chip Wrote:

:high5: T's boobs trump most everything.
LeNeve Wrote:gun on gun?
Sounds :fag:
Pete Nice Wrote:Got hardened at Target, they had 2 left for xbox and one for ps3. If anyone wants me to get them the other xbox i will, but i will need the money within 24 hrs or i am selling it on ebay. Let me know w in 5 min

Sent from my taint.
I want it but I don't want to wait to have you mail it to me!
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:holy shit, there's still hardened editions left at the future shop in GP

Reserve one ninja!!!
i will pick up the hardened edition if there are any left at lunch, if not oh well.
Pete Nice Wrote:

No, a nerd session would be Harry Potter....

No.... not really I went to Comic-con with my brother and sister in law... My SIL talked about D&D for like twenty minutes then proceeded to tell me that it's a complicated game and that I wouldn't understand...
Chip Wrote:

Last night I am reading all the hate on the cousin Nate thread... then the IST it gave me flashbacks to when I was a kid and my parents would fight... so after they divorced I hate confrontation and I hate fighting... so what I do now is I either completely shut down... or I try to change the subject. I am quite good at it too! Point of the story... Last night with all the hate I was GOING to post if y'all stop fighting I'll show you my boobs but decided against it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26