Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tripe Tuesday 11/8/11 the anger slowly subsides....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Joe Wrote:Damn I didn't pick it up on the way home, but now I see all of you online playing I wish I did.
Go get it!!!!
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Damn I didn't pick it up on the way home, but now I see all of you online playing I wish I did.
Go get it!!!!

You've been here. You know how far away from civilization I am.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Go get it!!!!

its just a little ride through the country
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Go get it!!!!

Yeah, to "the store" If that store doesn't have it then it's another hour the other way.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Go get it!!!!

Yeah, to "the store" If that store doesn't have it then it's another hour the other way.
call ahead?
michaelangelo Wrote:call ahead?

Then I feel like a dork.

No offense Donginator :wink:
Wow. I didn't realize Joe was so far away from shit.
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:call ahead?

Then I feel like a dork.

No offense Donginator :wink:

I know what you mean. I get kind of embarrassed even when I have to ask someone to unlock the game case. I like to have my son with me, so they assume its for him. Hahahahaha
michaelangelo Wrote:just had someone drop off a resume, she was wearing a hoodie, and sweatpants, her hair looked like she just got out of bed. her resume was folded in half and has a water stain on it and she had to cross out her phone number and write in her current one. would you hire this person?

We used to get people like that all of the time at the pickle place. I wasn't supposed to accept resumes, but I'd grab theirs and toss them, just to get rid of them.
Joe Wrote:Alright, I don't want to go back 20 pages to find out who bought COD so who bought it?
I saw it in Target today, but didn't buy it. I had to drop $600 on a new dryer yesterday instead.
LeNeve Wrote:I should save myself alot of embarrasment and just buy a racing game instead.
:whomo: I might too, this sounds like a good idea.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I should save myself alot of embarrasment and just buy a racing game instead.
:whomo: I might too, this sounds like a good idea.

I get my ass kicked at those too. I'm always good for the first week, but then everyone else plays for days at a time and they get better than me.
Now that everyone will be playing MW3, can I just consider my Black Ops disc an expensive coaster?
Brian Wrote:Now that everyone will be playing MW3, can I just consider my Black Ops disc an expensive coaster?

Yup. You should be able to get $5 to $10 for it as a trade in.
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Now that everyone will be playing MW3, can I just consider my Black Ops disc an expensive coaster?

Yup. You should be able to get $5 to $10 for it as a trade in.
Damn......

Sent from the future
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26