Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tripe Tuesday 11/8/11 the anger slowly subsides....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
just had someone drop off a resume, she was wearing a hoodie, and sweatpants, her hair looked like she just got out of bed. her resume was folded in half and has a water stain on it and she had to cross out her phone number and write in her current one. would you hire this person?
someones doing a led zeppelin cover on Octane. pretty good.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am level 16 already

gayboy nerd.

Let's face it, your just jealous

your face is jealous

You have the jealous face on
michaelangelo Wrote:just had someone drop off a resume, she was wearing a hoodie, and sweatpants, her hair looked like she just got out of bed. her resume was folded in half and has a water stain on it and she had to cross out her phone number and write in her current one. would you hire this person?

hell freaking no. ridiculous. I wore khakis and a button down, and had a nicely typed resume, just for this mechanic job.

Maybe its a hidden camera show though. like that one about the bosses.
Pete's right. I am jelous. I want to be home getting killed over and over again. I hate being the last one to the party. I might break into my stash and get it. See what this weeks check looks like.
I wonder if I would be better at MW3 if I start smoking weed.
If I worked an extra hour tonight, and an extra hour tomorrow, I would have enough to cover the game, and a new headset.
bdh, pete, brampton, and a few of my other xbox live friends are playing mw3 right now, i'm still at least 5 hours from playing Confusedad:
michaelangelo Wrote:bdh, pete, brampton, and a few of my other xbox live friends are playing mw3 right now, i'm still at least 5 hours from playing Confusedad:

I haven't played COD with Brampton yet.
I don't even think I have him as an xbox friend yet.
LeNeve Wrote:If I worked an extra hour tonight, and an extra hour tomorrow, I would have enough to cover the game, and a new headset.

Dude, I worked 66 hours last week.
and already 23 this week.
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:bdh, pete, brampton, and a few of my other xbox live friends are playing mw3 right now, i'm still at least 5 hours from playing Confusedad:

I sent you a request
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:If I worked an extra hour tonight, and an extra hour tomorrow, I would have enough to cover the game, and a new headset.

I'm lazy. Confusedad:
I'm at level 7, and remember how much I suck
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I sent you a request

:high5:
Chip Wrote:

and, I've already talked myself out of staying late......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26