Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2011-2012 Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
This week in "I Still Don't Miss Carcillo News", he's been suspended 7 games.

And Krys Barch was suspended one game for asking a black guy if he stepped on a banana peal when he fell down. :roll:
Chip Wrote:I mentioned this in an IST the other day, but I've had a few days to use it.

But if you have Verizon 4G, you get they NHL GameCenter app for free.
It let's watch every game for free, so I'm going to have to order that HDMI adaptor for my phone.
It blacks out local games, like the Center Ice package does. Except this one won't black out NBC games.
It's like a $180 app, or $20 a month to subscribe.
So that's a pretty sweet deal.

And, this week in "I'm An Idiot News", I don't get to watch all the games. Confusedad:
It's just a 3 minute pre-view.
But, I do get to watch the NHL Network.
The NHL and the NHLPA are both retarded.
:happy:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-d...14291.html

The two teams being discussed most for the league's annual outdoor are the Detroit Red Wings and Toronto Maple Leafs. One Michigan source said obstacles remaining include what the university's financial take would be, as well as the issue of obtaining a waiver to sell beer at the event.
Chip Wrote::happy:

The two teams being discussed most for the league's annual outdoor are the Detroit Red Wings and Toronto Maple Leafs. One Michigan source said obstacles remaining include what the university's financial take would be, as well as the issue of obtaining a waiver to sell beer at the event.

I would consider driving up and going to that.

We should get a DBN ticket block. Chip, me, Brampton, Beckster...
Me and a few friends have talked about splitting a season ticket plan for a while, and have come close a couple times.
Even buying a partial ticket plan might be worth it.
Now I wish I paid more attention to how they've sold them to season ticket holders in the past.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I'd go, fo sho!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I'd go, fo sho!

I'm already bugging my friend for tickets.
He got me tickets to "The Big Chill" a week before the game for face value.
I'm not sure if his Michigan connections could help with an NHL game though.
Hey Brampton, you said you'd like it downtown.
Well it looks like it could be at both locations.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/745900...nk-detroit
TSN reported that Michigan stadium game is all but a done deal

sent from the legion of doom
Some news to lighten Pete's day...

People are saying Ovechkin may be getting a game for leaving his feet.

And Tim Thomas skipped the "White House visit" with the Bruins because he doesn't like Obama.
Chip Wrote:Some news to lighten Pete's day...

People are saying Ovechkin may be getting a game for leaving his feet.

And Tim Thomas skipped the "White House visit" with the Bruins because he doesn't like Obama.

I called that on Ovenchicken and I admire Tim Thomas more now.
Now some news to make Chip happy. They named Kris Letang to the All Star team to day and I do not agree with it at all.

I do not think any player who has missed two months should make the all start team. When healthy, Letang is a top D-man, one of the best, but he should not be an all star after missing two months.

Now James Neal on the other hand, should be. And as much as I hate to say it, as he is one of my all time most hated players on my most hated team, Scott Hartnell should be an all star also.

And Ovechkin should not be.
3 games for Ovechkin, I have to say, I'm shocked by that.
I really thought his name would get that down to 1 game.
Pete Nice Wrote:Now some news to make Chip happy. They named Kris Letang to the All Star team to day and I do not agree with it at all.

I do not think any player who has missed two months should make the all start team. When healthy, Letang is a top D-man, one of the best, but he should not be an all star after missing two months.

Now James Neal on the other hand, should be. And as much as I hate to say it, as he is one of my all time most hated players on my most hated team, Scott Hartnell should be an all star also.

And Ovechkin should not be.

Confusedhock:
He is having an amazing year, by his standards.

Ever since they started putting so much weight in fan online voting, I've given up hope that it will mean anything.
Every year, fans from the hosting city, go online, and set up those scripts, or what ever they do, so they can vote hundreds and thousands of times and their team gets all the starters. Older players don't want to go (Lidstrom and Selanne), and then the NHL just goes and picks the rest.
The whole thing is just dumb.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12