Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, Sept 16 2011...the Weekend is gonna get ya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
todays thread is in honor of Leneves twitter FAAAAAAAME
I know its early, but, I forgot how much I enjoyed the movie "The Skulls"
Brampton Wrote:I know its early, but, I forgot how much I enjoyed the movie "The Skulls"
haha....Coach, gil Grissam, shooter mcgavin....theyre all in this movie
[Image: WeGNr.jpg]
your talking rubbish this morning
Derick Wrote:your talking rubbish this morning
How dare you

sent from high above mount toilet
I've got a meeting tomorrow morning at 10, hopefully I'm going to be able to get some side work that I can do from home.
Extra money would kick ass.
So a local radio show is having a contest.
You give them your name and number and they call random people.
If they answer the phone by saying "penis" when they call, you win $1000.
Caller ID kinda takes the fun out of that game.
Tigers winning streak is over. Confusedad:
But can clinch the division with one more win, or one more Cleveland loss. :happy:
I love when the weekend tries to get me.
Good morning bro-mo's!!!

Finally watched the Boondock Saints last night. Pretty good movie but lots of holes and loose ends. I thought William Dafoe was great and the MacManus brothers (Sean Patrick Flanery & Norman Reedus) but the rest of the cast were weak. I'm glad I saw it but am not :nutswinger: like many are.
So the friend I was out with this last weekend has been fighting with his wife all week. Like bad. blatantly cheating on her and everything. I'm pretty sure they are done. I just hope it doesn't have any effect on us still watching the ortiz maywether fight at his house tomorrow. That would suck.
LeNeve Wrote:So the friend I was out with this last weekend has been fighting with his wife all week. Like bad. blatantly cheating on her and everything. I'm pretty sure they are done. I just hope it doesn't have any effect on us still watching the ortiz maywether fight at his house tomorrow. That would suck.
Screw their relationship, you want to watch the fight and drink some beer. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:So the friend I was out with this last weekend has been fighting with his wife all week. Like bad. blatantly cheating on her and everything. I'm pretty sure they are done. I just hope it doesn't have any effect on us still watching the ortiz maywether fight at his house tomorrow. That would suck.
Screw their relationship, you want to watch the fight and drink some beer. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

fuck yeah. :high5:
shes dumb, and annoying, and always pissed off about something.
lots of people using air tools, and hammer this morning. Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19