Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, Sept 16 2011...the Weekend is gonna get ya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:DBL POSTER

excuse me miss thang but I tried to fix it but it wouldnt let me unless it was replied to so take it out on the webmaster for that silly rule. Confusedlap:
Ok, my washer is junk. I am just going to run the laundry up to the stupid laundromat and knock it all out quick. :killme:
plus that double post is still there....
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Chip, are you going to meet Beckster and I for BLT's Monday night?

Beckster, is Jim coming?

Yes, he is. He's quite excited, too. Kind of has me worried. Chip, you've been talking about coming to Tonys forever, quit being a pussy and get up here on Monday!

Sweet! I was hoping Jim would make it.
Brampton Wrote:I'm so sorry for how large this pic is, but I cant believe how stupid some people are

He didn't use enough blinker fluid.
Right?
Brampton Wrote:Sometimes the song requires the cursing cause of how shitty the song is

Like everything Rage Against the Machine.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Chip, are you going to meet Beckster and I for BLT's Monday night?

Beckster, is Jim coming?

Yes, he is. He's quite excited, too. Kind of has me worried. Chip, you've been talking about coming to Tonys forever, quit being a pussy and get up here on Monday!

Yeah.. I think I need to prepare for to be hit with a ton of tater and pie jokes. :roll:
javsto Wrote:
beckster Wrote:DBL POSTER

excuse me miss thang but I tried to fix it but it wouldnt let me unless it was replied to so take it out on the webmaster for that silly rule. Confusedlap:

Just calling your ass out, Bro. :poke:

Beckster, is Jim coming?

Did you miss the part where it's almost a 2 hour drive?
nothing worse than a snookie troll, other than a lesbian snookie troll.
I am going through my fantasy football team and I think I am going to dominate Brampton.
michaelangelo Wrote:Hey guys, just got free wifi at the las Vegas airport, Telus wanted $3 per mb and the flamingo wanted 13.99 per day. It was kinda weird not bring connected for a week

Hey! How's the trip?
Good, the weather kinda sucked the first couple of days, but otherwise it was good. Thanks for asking
javsto Wrote:
beckster Wrote:DBL POSTER

Just calling your ass out, Bro. :poke:

well at least you know that I TRIED to fix it but couldnt. :taterpie:
Chip Wrote:

Beckster, is Jim coming?

Did you miss the part where it's almost a 2 hour drive?

everything is a 2 hour drive for me, you don't see me crying about it.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Beckster, is Jim coming?

Yeah.. I think I need to prepare for to be hit with a ton of tater and pie jokes. :roll:

Chip, you seriously gonna miss this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19