Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, Sept 16 2011...the Weekend is gonna get ya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Brampton. 03 lincoln ls. power telescoping wheel sometimes goes in to far, and puts the turn signal switch in a bind. very, very intermittant. any ideas. no codes.
LeNeve Wrote:Mad forum props going out to Brampton, Brian, Chip JDubb, and NussieT

yeah, those guys are awesome. :high5:
:high5:
I've reached that point where I know I'm not going to be doing any more work today.
Chip Wrote:My first thought...
You have cement trucks in your parades?

Second, I thought this story was going to end with the fight scene between Austin Powers and Mini Me, only with T and 2 little kids.

1) Yes our parades are quite wonky since we don't have too many people in town so if you own a business or have a group you can enter a float. East Crete, a new company in town put their concrete truck in... it was polished and pretty... must have spent the entire day before cleaning it up. The Polaris dealership had their pavement snowmobile out. It was giving her shit down the road. If we get the contract we are in the works for now... next year I'll be in the parade too.

2) My friend packed his kids up to take them back to their whore mother before I really snapped.
LeNeve Wrote:We have new tractors in our parades. Never seen a cement truck in one though

We have old fashioned tractors from the Pioneer Village Museum that go through every year
LeNeve Wrote:Brampton. 03 lincoln ls. power telescoping wheel sometimes goes in to far, and puts the turn signal switch in a bind. very, very intermittant. any ideas. no codes.
if its going in too far, I would say there is something wrong with the column. there is only so much travel to those
I wanna pick up a 6 pack and pizza and go home right now
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:We have new tractors in our parades. Never seen a cement truck in one though

We have old fashioned tractors from the Pioneer Village Museum that go through every year

I've never been to a parade that didn't have old time tractors.
I am going to get going. I am goig to run into the city and pick up some pink yarn so I can make some pink scarves for the CIBC Run For The Cure of breast cancer this October I am participating in. I"ll talk to you guys later!!!!
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Brampton. 03 lincoln ls. power telescoping wheel sometimes goes in to far, and puts the turn signal switch in a bind. very, very intermittant. any ideas. no codes.
if its going in too far, I would say there is something wrong with the column. there is only so much travel to those

right,thats kind of what I was thinking. when it happens the memory stuff doesn't work either. thats all instrument cluster controlled. So a 600 dollar IC or a 600 dollar column. Both expensive guesses.

Its for a used car someone bought, and they are bitching about it. The service/sales manager, told me to jam a penny in it somehow. dumbass
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I've never been to a parade that didn't have old time tractors.

I have but it's the Santa Claus Parade and its too cold out.
Brampton Wrote:I wanna pick up a 6 pack and pizza and go home right now

I'm 12 packing it tonight, and probaly get 24 for Saturday, hopefully
Brampton Wrote:I wanna pick up a 6 pack and pizza and go home right now

:high5:
Chip Wrote:I've reached that point where I know I'm not going to be doing any more work today.

I have plenty to do, and really need to get it done.
Chip get the first 4pm EST shoutout

Chip is awesome!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19