Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday September12, 2001...what did we learn this weekend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
So, my baseball team lost a game last night. Normally not a big deal, but it ended our 12 game winning streak, and the game was ugly. 21-20.

this was the score in the 9th innning, with no outs. and then I learned that no matter how many times you tell people something, they don't listen. 3 straight batters swing at the first pitch. Idiots.
aside from my baseball team, great weekend for my sports teams of choice. Lions won, Wolverines won (exciting game), jays and tigers also won.
Oh, I also didn't buy anything :high5:

So, good times.........and I got out of going to that lame ass wedding
I learned 2 slutty women are better than one woman waiting at home with your kids, for certain people.

I learned if you start a friends harley at a biker rally, after the rally is over, the people organizing the thing will take the keys, and drive you home. (the friend was still somewhere with his 2 new slutty friends)

I learned that you should always delete text messages with random nussies, because if you lose your phone at a biker rally, are too drunk to go back to look for it, and your wife has to go find it. Then when she gets back home she throws stuff at you, and yells at you all night. Then yells at you more when you wake up. Then yells at you more on Monday morning. Confusedad:

I learned that black people ride horses, and bulls, but are still able to maintain smooth black guy status, listen to rap, and dress in hip hop style.

I learned that all you can drink beer, for 20 dollars, is not neccesarily a good thing.

I learned the random drunk guy at the biker rally that wants to show you his kawasaki is probaly gay.
on my official to do list: hang out with leneve in kansas
LeNeve Wrote:I learned 2 slutty women are better than one woman waiting at home with your kids, for certain people.

I learned if you start a friends harley at a biker rally, after the rally is over, the people organizing the thing will take the keys, and drive you home. (the friend was still somewhere with his 2 new slutty friends)

I learned that you should always delete text messages with random nussies, because if you lose your phone at a biker rally, are too drunk to go back to look for it, and your wife has to go find it. Then when she gets back home she throws stuff at you, and yells at you all night. Then yells at you more when you wake up. Then yells at you more on Monday morning. Confusedad:

I learned that black people ride horses, and bulls, but are still able to maintain smooth black guy status, listen to rap, and dress in hip hop style.

I learned that all you can drink beer, for 20 dollars, is not neccesarily a good thing.

I learned the random drunk guy at the biker rally that wants to show you his kawasaki is probaly gay.
you live quite a life sir.....I salute you[Image: smiley_salute.gif]
The black cowboy's name is Jermain. He was doing back flips off horses and shit.
back flip are only cool if its a chic wearing tights
Derick Wrote:back flip are only cool if its a chic wearing tights
I kind of agree.
tigers playoff tickets are on sale in 10 minutes :happy:
Good morning Bro-mo's!!!

Can anyone top LeNeve's weekend adventures?
Derick Wrote:on my official to do list: hang out with leneve in kansas

Damn right.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:on my official to do list: hang out with leneve in kansas

Damn right.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

I think I may be grounded for awhile. Confusedad:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning Bro-mo's!!!

Can anyone top LeNeve's weekend adventures?
Not even going to try.
I learned I am not equal to 6 mexicans. We finished packing/moving all the stuff from our house in Tyler, loaded on two trailers and filled my truck and my wifes jeep. I hurt in so many places it's not funny. Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17