Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday September12, 2001...what did we learn this weekend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Here is the pic from Friday night...
[Image: x2_8308a48]
Brian Wrote:So, besides JIU, was anyone else watching this "epic" night take place on Ustream? :crank:

no. I was doing cool shit.
Brian Wrote:So, besides JIU, was anyone else watching this "epic" night take place on Ustream? :crank:

I popped in for like 15 minutes and they were smoking a joint, Rich was high as fuck and acting like a total dolt.

i dont know how i managed to last 2 hours, i almost fell asleep watching them shave spots head for the first 90 minutes. finaly covinos singing put me to sleep around 1am.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I popped in for like 15 minutes and they were smoking a joint, Rich was high as fuck and acting like a total dolt.
I tuned in during the hair cuts but left when they started lighting up.
JDubb Wrote:Here is the pic from Friday night...
[Image: x2_8308a48]
That pic doesn't look gay at all Confusedarcasm:
Man I hate Ray Ray's calls, man :killme: man... man... man... man... man... :killme: :killme: :killme:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My weekend was no day in Kansas, but there were some close moments. I did another security gig at a wedding and watched a married guy make out with a friend of his wife (who was sister of the bride). Then watched her kick his ass out of the building. He was so wasted that he passed out on the hood of a car. They had been together for 15 years, but she told me that she was leaving him when they got home. He wound up staggering drunk down the road in the dark.

I was also getting hit on by another guy who had the world's worst breathe. Found out that his girlfriend of 12 years was also at this wedding. Like he had any remote chance whatsoever, but still quite ballsy to ewven try to score while your woman is in the same building. Lame

so your a security guard? do you know any type of kick ass tea kwan do or krav maga shit? can you kick someones ass? are you like that blonde from police academy?
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I bailed on the huddles. I dont like getting alerts at 2:30 in the morning

sent from high above mount toilet
I'm really not too concerned about these apps. I don't think I need to know every time a dildo falls on Leneve's head.
:whomo:

I love it.. Puts a smile on my face.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I tuned in during the hair cuts but left when they started lighting up.

The chat stream was annoying as shit too, the Ustream chat is a bunch off fucking toolbag douchenozzles.
JDubb Wrote:Man I hate Ray Ray's calls, man :killme: man... man... man... man... man... :killme: :killme: :killme:

I was fully expecting him to take a shot at the Steelers.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Man I hate Ray Ray's calls, man :killme: man... man... man... man... man... :killme: :killme: :killme:

The Ravens more than took care of that yesterday, what happened?
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

The Ravens more than took care of that yesterday, what happened?

Just one game, just one game.

One of the years the Patriots won the Super Bowl, they lost the first game of the season to the Bills 45-3
I was watching when Rich said that, what a dolt
F, Marry, Kill from the photo below...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17