Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday September12, 2001...what did we learn this weekend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
pre natal gay tests. So you can decide on abortion or not. Like they can test for retardations now.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:They will lose to either Iowa or Notre , but not both

Iowa looked bad this weekend and maybe ND is spiraling down into a weis-type season.

I have got them losing either 2 or 3 games.

one of the Iowa/Notre Dame games

one of the Utah/Uconn/Cinci games

and WVU is up in the air, could be the third.

Their Achilles heal is Sunseri though, GOD he sucks, worst Pitt starting QB (for more than a game or two) in history.

I hate tino. I hated him last year and I dislike him even more this year- he is so overrated. He is the reason all that talent last year didn't PROduce (as well as Wanny's lack of interest in the offense). The problem is now no one else on the team has any experience.
Pete Nice Wrote:Just had a bowl of booberry crunch for lunch, about to follow that up with some eggrolls.

TAKE THAT T!!!!

I need to go get something to eat. soon. I'm too lazy though.
The only thing worse than watching Curb, is listening to three buffoons on the radio talk about how great Curb is.
LeNeve Wrote:pre natal gay tests. So you can decide on abortion or not. Like they can test for retardations now.
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/DMT/
gay southern hispanic now? wow.
Brampton Wrote:some Pete bashing on the show.....damn....right out of nowhere

I get it, I just don't like it, it fucking sucks, without sounding like Brian, I FUCKING HATE whiny jew humor. Why can't they get that through their thick ass heads?!?!?!?!? AM I not allowed to have my own tastes in comedy?

I am pretty sure all of you hate it also, I have never heard anyone who posts on DBN say they like Curb, in fact, LeNeve feels that same way as me, and I am pretty sure Brian and Brampton do also, as well as more of you.
[Image: JUdTe.jpg]
whiny jew humor, accompanied by circus music.
Rydrum Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:They will lose to either Iowa or Notre , but not both

Iowa looked bad this weekend and maybe ND is spiraling down into a weis-type season.

I have got them losing either 2 or 3 games.

one of the Iowa/Notre Dame games

one of the Utah/Uconn/Cinci games

and WVU is up in the air, could be the third.

Their Achilles heal is Sunseri though, GOD he sucks, worst Pitt starting QB (for more than a game or two) in history.

I hate tino. I hated him last year and I dislike him even more this year- he is so overrated. He is the reason all that talent last year didn't PROduce (as well as Wanny's lack of interest in the offense). The problem is now no one else on the team has any experience.

That backup who came in Saturday, Anderson I think, looked decent.

Everyone is afraid to bench Tino b/c of his dad. He would never even have been on the team if not for his dad.

They need to get a freaking QB ASAP.
Brian Wrote:The only thing worse than watching Curb, is listening to three buffoons on the radio talk about how great Curb is.

And demean anyone who does not agree with them.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:some Pete bashing on the show.....damn....right out of nowhere

I get it, I just don't like it, it fucking sucks, without sounding like Brian, I FUCKING HATE whiny jew humor. Why can't they get that through their thick ass heads?!?!?!?!? AM I not allowed to have my own tastes in comedy?

I am pretty sure all of you hate it also, I have never heard anyone who posts on DBN say they like Curb, in fact, LeNeve feels that same way as me, and I am pretty sure Brian and Brampton do also, as well as more of you.
I don't think I hate that show. I don't like it, and I would never choose to watch the show, but if I was forced to watch it, I could begrudgingly make it through an episode

I do see where youre coming from though
who got killed? I like spoilers. saves me tons of time.
I REALLY liked the series finally of Entourage.

And it definite LEE leads into a movie possibly, or maybe a spin off.
LeNeve Wrote:who got killed? I like spoilers. saves me tons of time.

Tara, at the very end of the show. And the gay hispanic guy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17