Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 8/30/11 Eagles sign Vick to big money.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
dude!!! mike just called me back, he said I can have the parts for free. fuck yeah
Derick Wrote:dude!!! mike just called me back, he said I can have the parts for free. fuck yeah

Nothing is ever free.... :atm:
now Ive never been camping before or slept outdoors for any particular length of time but i assume if you have to drop a load you do it from a substantial length away from where your camp site or tent is. Now I also assume you dig a hole and either squat or sit down and squeeze out a loaf but do you have to spray or put some sort of powder in the hole so that no ants or anything with pincers can bite your sack or ass cheecks? Also after the "job" is done, do you have to put anything over the covered potty so that it doenst attract any animals from digging it up?
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:dude!!! mike just called me back, he said I can have the parts for free. fuck yeah

He's going to have to give mike a ride on his bike.
LeNeve Wrote:what the hell is a NOOKcooler?

Color not cooler.

[Image: nook-color-honeycomb.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:

still have to pay for installation and probably springs, but still hundred or so for $5-600 in parts. I'll take it
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

still have to pay for installation and probably springs, but still hundred or so for $5-600 in parts. I'll take it
:high5:
javsto Wrote:now Ive never been camping before or slept outdoors for any particular length of time but i assume if you have to drop a load you do it from a substantial length away from where your camp site or tent is. Now I also assume you dig a hole and either squat or sit down and squeeze out a loaf but do you have to spray or put some sort of powder in the hole so that no ants or anything with pincers can bite your sack or ass cheecks? Also after the "job" is done, do you have to put anything over the covered potty so that it doenst attract any animals from digging it up?

You dig a hole, squat, shit, wipe your ass w/ tp, cover it all up with dirt. All done as far as possible from your sleeping and eating area. It's rather easy.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:what the hell is a NOOKcooler?

Color not cooler.

[Image: nook-color-honeycomb.jpg]

I think nukecooler is what GW Bush brings with him when he watches the atomic fireworks.
Pete Nice Wrote:
javsto Wrote:now Ive never been camping before or slept outdoors for any particular length of time but i assume if you have to drop a load you do it from a substantial length away from where your camp site or tent is. Now I also assume you dig a hole and either squat or sit down and squeeze out a loaf but do you have to spray or put some sort of powder in the hole so that no ants or anything with pincers can bite your sack or ass cheecks? Also after the "job" is done, do you have to put anything over the covered potty so that it doenst attract any animals from digging it up?

You dig a hole, squat, shit, wipe your ass w/ tp, cover it all up with dirt. All done as far as possible from your sleeping and eating area. It's rather easy.
its best done by a small tree to grab onto, just dont fall in hole
mJ
Hey Brampton... Reminder: Today is Madden Day!
Pretty slow on here with just the 3 of us. I am gonna try to get some work done. Talk to you guys later.
I was at a beach once when a little boy, 4-5, came running out of the water, dropped his shorts and peed all over his mom's flip flops. Effin funny...
dead in this bitch
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18