Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 8/30/11 Eagles sign Vick to big money.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Oh now come on, did you really need to include that?
yes, illustrating how difficult it is going to be to get a hold of this guy

Huh.
You'd think if he was such a big shot, he'd have e-mail or voicemail, or something like that.
NussieT Wrote:My friends daughter is going to get raped or get HIV. I went out with her on Friday night and she went home with some dude. Went out Saturday night with her girlfriends and then last night got picked up by the cops... she said they were walking home from the bar and the cops picked her and her friends up because they were "too pretty" to be walking home.

the cops are getting rapey
Ellis show pissed me off yesterday with the whole Covino face thing, I actually turned it off
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Huh.
You'd think if he was such a big shot, he'd have e-mail or voicemail, or something like that.
i'm a small fish
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Huh.

my boss has a "suspension guy" for his race car. He says it's very difficult to get ahold of him. Maybe it's an industry thing. who knows.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My friends daughter is going to get raped or get HIV. I went out with her on Friday night and she went home with some dude. Went out Saturday night with her girlfriends and then last night got picked up by the cops... she said they were walking home from the bar and the cops picked her and her friends up because they were "too pretty" to be walking home.

I don't know about the cops getting rapey but definitely one of the dudes she picks up on the random. Saturday night when Jim got home we had an entire conversation about dudes picking up chicks in bars. I couldn't figure out how Kayty got a dude, she's a nice girl but looks wise she's not the greatest.
Donginator Wrote:Ellis show pissed me off yesterday with the whole Covino face thing, I actually turned it off

But they fuck cardboard cut outs of eachother.
There's no way they meant anything by it.
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Huh.
i'm a small fish
apparently its just easier to call the guy. 20mm kit, rebound seat, and new springs about $600, and a 10 day turn around time. fuck, i need a 3 day turn around
Donginator Wrote:Ellis show pissed me off yesterday with the whole Covino face thing, I actually turned it off

What is he doing? Why does he keep fucking with the show?
LeNeve Wrote:

Me and my brother got picked up by the cops one night, walking home drunk.
They give us any compliments though and just took us home.
Chip Wrote:

why covino? why do voice impressions of Covino? the whole bit was stupid, his show plain sucked yesterday
I am wearing my C&R dudebro convention 2011 shirt for the first time ever today.
Pete Nice Wrote:

What is he doing? Why does he keep fucking with the show?
Ellis did say that C&R put on a great show and are part of the future of SiriusXM.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Me and my brother got picked up by the cops one night, walking home drunk.
They give us any compliments though and just took us home.

The cops gave them a ride home because guaranteed they looked liked whores... walking down a bad portion of the city ay 3am. Someone would try and rapey them.
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

why covino? why do voice impressions of Covino? the whole bit was stupid, his show plain sucked yesterday

That was the only part of his show I caught.
But did they really treat Covino any different then they treat anyone else, or eachother?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18