Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 8/30/11 Eagles sign Vick to big money.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Ellis show pissed me off yesterday with the whole Covino face thing, I actually turned it off

But they fuck cardboard cut outs of eachother.
There's no way they meant anything by it.
Wtf

I need some explanating
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Ellis show pissed me off yesterday with the whole Covino face thing, I actually turned it off

What is he doing? Why does he keep fucking with the show?
Ellis did say that C&R put on a great show and are part of the future of SiriusXM.
He also said Spotcenter is an awful show :roflmao:
my boss' suspension guy has a 3 day turn around.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Ellis did say that C&R put on a great show and are part of the future of SiriusXM.

Yeah, but when he says that, it seems like he is being sarcastic. Or is it just me?
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Yeah, but when he says that, it seems like he is being sarcastic. Or is it just me?

seemed likea total dis to me
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

100% sarcastic, part of the reason I turned Ellis off yesterday, he would do his covino impression and say fuck my face, then say how they have a great show, ellis is a punk, but I do enjoy his show other days
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Wtf

I need some explanating

They put strap-ons on and fuck things.
Strap-on karaoke was pretty funny.
Stretch seeemed to start that, and they don't do it much now that he's gone.
He sucked.
And they had some listeners in for a contest, and wanted to make them do something stupid.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Ellis did say that C&R put on a great show and are part of the future of SiriusXM.

seemed likea total dis to me
He sounded sincere to me yesterday but I have heard him also sound very sarcastic before.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Wtf

I need some explanating

They put strap-ons on and fuck things.
Strap-on karaoke was pretty funny.
Stretch seeemed to start that, and they don't do it much now that he's gone.
He sucked.
And they had some listeners in for a contest, and wanted to make them do something stupid.
weiner games :?
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

why covino? why do voice impressions of Covino? the whole bit was stupid, his show plain sucked yesterday

That was the only part of his show I caught.
But did they really treat Covino any different then they treat anyone else, or eachother?
Yeah but usually the person is in studio, they did this without Covino's knowledge or blessing its a punk move

what was funny about it? the way Rawdog & tully seems to really not like covino, also annoyed me, those 2 have done nothing to earn any type of radio praise,
LeNeve Wrote:my boss' suspension guy has a 3 day turn around.
thats because you spend more time here than actually working
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:But they fuck cardboard cut outs of eachother.
why covino? why do voice impressions of Covino? the whole bit was stupid, his show plain sucked yesterday

That was the only part of his show I caught.
But did they really treat Covino any different then they treat anyone else, or eachother?
Yeah but usually the person is in studio, they did this without Covino's knowledge or blessing its a punk move

what was funny about it? the way Rawdog & tully seems to really not like covino, also annoyed me, those 2 have done nothing to earn any type of radio praise,

Tully used to work out of NYC and they used to do stuff with him when it was Maxim radio, so he is jsut being a dick
sweet pic of layla and melody
[Image: AYEX0IjCMAAVHz6.jpg]
michaelangelo Wrote:sweet pic of layla and melody
[Image: AYEX0IjCMAAVHz6.jpg]
Very sweet.
yep, very cute picture
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18