Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7/29/2011 - Friday, freaky Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Chip Biscuits!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Chip also wants this toll box

WTF are you doing searches for?
And do you ever stop to ask yourself, "is it really worth it to put myself through this to make a lame joke?"
If you decide that it's not that bad looking at naked dudes, and it's worth a dumb joke, I've got some bad news...
But then again, you like the Penguins, so you've probably already come to terms with it and made your peace.
Chip Wrote:

And do you ever stop to ask yourself, "is it really worth it to put myself through this to make a lame joke?"
If you decide that it's not that bad looking at naked dudes, and it's worth a dumb joke, I've got some bad news...
But then again, you like the Penguins, so you've probably already come to terms with it and made your peace.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:

it came up on a google image search for tool box, pretty simple, towards the bottom of the page.
wow just wow
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

it came up on a google image search for tool box, pretty simple, towards the bottom of the page.

Riiiiight.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Riiiiight.

page 18

http://www.google.com/search?q=tool+box&...20&bih=888
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:WTF are you doing searches for?

Riiiiight.

page 18

:?
I don't want to look, I already saw it once.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:WTF are you doing searches for?

Riiiiight.

page 18

so you scrolled through 18 pages of pics to find a picture of a man?
not clicking link
Derick Wrote:not clicking link

It's 399 pictures of real tool boxes and one picture of Chip's boyfriend at the very bottom of a google image search.
I'm surprised they haven't mentioned this yet:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/ba...&eref=sihp
Pete 9 armed the IST I think
LeNeve Wrote:Pete 9 armed the IST I think
The next time he wants to google image search "tool" boxes, he shouldn't use the forum as an excuse.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Pete 9 armed the IST I think
The next time he wants to google image search "tool" boxes, he shouldn't use the forum as an excuse.

:roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13