Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7/29/2011 - Friday, freaky Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
beaver milk
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I've got so much shit to do. In the next hour and a half. :killme:

oh, I got a ton of shit to do, but I don't like to get dirty after 3pm on Fridays. It's kind of my deal.

Sweet, well now I'm working tomorrow.
So after this weeks check, next weekend will be a winehouse weekend for me
LeNeve Wrote:Jazz hands!!!
[Image: jazz.gif] :wanker:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

...weirdo.
I'm working tomorrow too. I better reel my shit back in, and calm down so I don't skip out tomorrow.
Leneve I am looking forward to your kids planking and owling in random spots. I think owling isn't as funny when a kid does it as the planking. I am still RORing about the plank I had my kid do. The owling not so much. Think the owling pics ruined it all. :?
LeNeve Wrote:I'm working tomorrow too. I better reel my shit back in, and calm down so I don't skip out tomorrow.

I think when I leave here in an hour, I'm going to go to a bar, then see who I can get to join me.
Should we call social services on TexasFan?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm working tomorrow too. I better reel my shit back in, and calm down so I don't skip out tomorrow.

I think when I leave here in an hour, I'm going to go to a bar, then see who I can get to join me.

I would go.
Texas Fan Wrote:Leneve I am looking forward to your kids planking and owling in random spots. I think owling isn't as funny when a kid does it as the planking. I am still RORing about the plank I had my kid do. The owling not so much. Think the owling pics ruined it all. :?

I didn't get around to it last night. Now they are in Texas with my Mom for the week.
and with them being in Texas it freed up 150-200 bucks probaly. So it might be a weekend after all.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I would go.

My main drinking buddy is stuck working.
What an ass hole.
Chip Wrote:Should we call social services on TexasFan?

I think it was a pretty funny pic.

Sent from Amy Whinehouse's crack pipe.

If thats the most irresponsible thing he has had his kids do, then he is probaly okay.

me and my kids were having a wheelie popping contest in the loading dock area at the hospital last night. I totally kicked their asses.
Texas Fan Wrote:

I think it was a pretty funny pic.

Sent from Amy Whinehouse's crack pipe.

:roflmao:

That poor kid.
LeNeve Wrote:

If thats the most irresponsible thing he has had his kids do, then he is probaly okay.

me and my kids were having a wheelie popping contest in the loading dock area at the hospital last night. I totally kicked their asses.

Good call.
We'll call on you instead.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13