Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-27-11 Debt load wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ahhhhh dropping debt loads
Kansas smells like urine this morning. This might be the summer I finally snap, and throw my hands in the air, then wave them like I just don't care.
LeNeve Wrote:Kansas smells like urine this morning. This might be the summer I finally snap, and throw my hands in the air, then wave them like I just don't care.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Sup yo :yawn:
it took me the same time to do an oil change and change an inner tierod as it took the oil change kid to do an oil change and tire rotation
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Sup yo :yawn:
not much yo! :grin:
AskMen asks Who are you tired of:
When asked which female public figure they were most tired of hearing about, the men were presented with the following choices, and the results were as follows:

29% Lady Gaga
25% Sarah Palin
17% Kim Kardashian
15% Lindsay Lohan
3% Kate Middleton
3% Pippa Middleton
8% None of the above

Male figures:
47% Justin Bieber
20% Charlie Sheen
12% Barack Obama
8% Donald Trump
4% Prince William
3% Mark Zuckerberg
0% Arnold Schwarzenegger
6% None of the above

AGREE or DISAGREE?
Brampton Wrote:it took me the same time to do an oil change and change an inner tierod as it took the oil change kid to do an oil change and tire rotation

it's taken me 2 days to remove a cab, and change 4 injectors in a diesel. I just can't get motivated to work on this shit anymore.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:29% Lady Gaga
25% Sarah Palin
17% Kim Kardashian
15% Lindsay Lohan
3% Kate Middleton
3% Pippa Middleton
8% None of the above

Male figures:
47% Justin Bieber
20% Charlie Sheen
12% Barack Obama
8% Donald Trump
4% Prince William
3% Mark Zuckerberg
0% Arnold Schwarzenegger
6% None of the above

AGREE or DISAGREE?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:AskMen asks Who are you tired of:
When asked which female public figure they were most tired of hearing about, the men were presented with the following choices, and the results were as follows:

29% Lady Gaga
25% Sarah Palin

17% Kim Kardashian
15% Lindsay Lohan
3% Kate Middleton
3% Pippa Middleton
8% None of the above

Male figures:
47% Justin Bieber
20% Charlie Sheen
12% Barack Obama
8% Donald Trump
4% Prince William
3% Mark Zuckerberg
0% Arnold Schwarzenegger
6% None of the above

AGREE or DISAGREE?
agree
LeNeve Wrote:Kansas smells like urine this morning. This might be the summer I finally snap, and throw my hands in the air, then wave them like I just don't care.
To the untrained eye, some would say that you've already snapped.
I agree with that list. except I wish they all scored 100%
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:it took me the same time to do an oil change and change an inner tierod as it took the oil change kid to do an oil change and tire rotation

it's taken me 2 days to remove a cab, and change 4 injectors in a diesel. I just can't get motivated to work on this shit anymore.

I can't get motivated to work in this shithole. This place is getting more and more sucky.. One of the sales people offered me some weed to help me cope last night. :?
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:29% Lady Gaga
25% Sarah Palin
17% Kim Kardashian
15% Lindsay Lohan
3% Kate Middleton
3% Pippa Middleton
8% None of the above

Male figures:
47% Justin Bieber
20% Charlie Sheen
12% Barack Obama
8% Donald Trump
4% Prince William
3% Mark Zuckerberg
0% Arnold Schwarzenegger
6% None of the above

AGREE or DISAGREE?
These two are the most I'm sick of, but yes, I agree with all of them.
so denise richards was on stern this morning. I listened to about 2 minutes cause it sounded like every other interview she's ever had on that show. She's lame and tacky :grin:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12