Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-27-11 Debt load wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

haha.....this chick just called them bitches.......then she complains about womens lib shit.

dyke Confusedlap:
........is she fat?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

haha.....this chick just called them bitches.......then she complains about womens lib shit.

dyke Confusedlap:

Why does she listen?
Brampton Wrote:........is she fat?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao:
I liked when she asked if Rich was the one that doesn't like fat chicks.
"where's your partner?"

:roflmao:
I forgot about this story.
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!! Denise Richards recently adopted a new baby girl....she named her Eloise!!!!! (She let her other 2 little girls pick her name.)

While it's cool that these celebs are adopting children who need homes, doesn't it seem rather tacky to anyone else? I mean, it's like they got tired of buying bags and little yappy dogs, so they are collecting kids now.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!! Denise Richards recently adopted a new baby girl....she named her Eloise!!!!! (She let her other 2 little girls pick her name.)

While it's cool that these celebs are adopting children who need homes, doesn't it seem rather tacky to anyone else? I mean, it's like they got tired of buying bags and little yappy dogs, so they are collecting kids now.
I completely agree.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Did you hear the Tila Tequila interview on stern this morning? I caught some of it taking my kid to daycare, her multiple personality disorder bug the shit out of me. Well just about everything except her tits bugs the shit out of me when it comes to her. When "Little Tila" came out I turned the station. :killme:

It would have been cool if the juggalos murdered her. bunch of pussy juggalos, didn't do shit but throw a couple rocks at her.

I've thrown rocks at a hooker too. Two hookers even.
When I sobered up the next morning, I thought that maybe I shouldn't have done that.
Because if they had a pimp that was watching, that could have ended badly.

Some friends of mine in high school used to go to cruise night every Sunday. One time they were driving down Higgins Ave (where all the hookers hang out), Ryan screams out the car window "Show us your tits", she walked up to the car, leaned on the window and said "If I had any!?" It was a drag queen hooker... I never laughed so much in my life....
Holy bananas it's all quiet up in here.
I had a couple teachers with nice tits, but that was about it. They seemed pretty busted other than that.

My son had a teacher last year with a sweet rack. She rides a harley too. I would do her.
running with bulls is stupid. I got hit by one bull once, and that sucked enough.
LeNeve Wrote:running with bulls is stupid. I got hit by one bull once, and that sucked enough.
Those people deserve to get gored.
Rich wants to run with bulls. gay bulls.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:running with bulls is stupid. I got hit by one bull once, and that sucked enough.
Those people deserve to get gored.

Those peopl.
And bull fighters.
I love it when they get gored.
If I lost a limb fighting in a war, I would probaly be one of those bitter, depressed, alcoholic veterans. Like Lt. Dan. I wouldn't be on a softball team.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12