Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-27-11 Debt load wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Haha.
Rich is all butt hurt already.
Chip Wrote:Haha.
He tried to have sex for hours, didn't he?
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Haha.
He tried to have sex for hours, didn't he?

I think he's mad that Covino is hanging out with Spot right now instead of him.
Rich and Covino are having pms ISH shoes today. Its kinda funny.
Covino hating on the mashup :roflmao:
good for Covino. its the C&R show. why not let the C have his time?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Did you hear the Tila Tequila interview on stern this morning? I caught some of it taking my kid to daycare, her multiple personality disorder bug the shit out of me. Well just about everything except her tits bugs the shit out of me when it comes to her. When "Little Tila" came out I turned the station. :killme:

It would have been cool if the juggalos murdered her. bunch of pussy juggalos, didn't do shit but throw a couple rocks at her.

I've thrown rocks at a hooker too. Two hookers even.
When I sobered up the next morning, I thought that maybe I shouldn't have done that.
Because if they had a pimp that was watching, that could have ended badly.

Confusedhock: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: for real? If I ever find myself in Detroit we are going to party. :high5:
Texas Fan Wrote:Rich and Covino are having pms ISH shoes today. Its kinda funny.

I think they've spent so much time together that they've finally got on to the same cycle.
Isnt Spot the PRO- duecer and comes up with a lot of the bits? Or does he just do the pulling of ideas that C&R come up with and put them into the show?
Spotty isn't giving himself enough credit. Spotcenter has been running for a year now? Without the intervention of C&R ALL the time.
McNabb to Vikings
Hasselbeck to Titans

and remember to sign up for the DBN fantasy football league :grin:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Did you hear the Tila Tequila interview on stern this morning? I caught some of it taking my kid to daycare, her multiple personality disorder bug the shit out of me. Well just about everything except her tits bugs the shit out of me when it comes to her. When "Little Tila" came out I turned the station. :killme:

It would have been cool if the juggalos murdered her. bunch of pussy juggalos, didn't do shit but throw a couple rocks at her.

I've thrown rocks at a hooker too. Two hookers even.
When I sobered up the next morning, I thought that maybe I shouldn't have done that.
Because if they had a pimp that was watching, that could have ended badly.

Confusedhock: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: for real? If I ever find myself in Detroit we are going to party. :high5:

That was in Vegas.
Me and a friend had both had about a fifth of Crown each during a bachelor party.
We had been wandering around for a long time, looking for food, I think it was around 4 or 5 am.
That was a fun week.
Texas Fan Wrote:Spotty isn't giving himself enough credit. Spotcenter has been running for a year now? Without the intervention of C&R ALL the time.
Spotcentre is waaaaaaaaay better when Covino is in there with him
Brampton Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Spotty isn't giving himself enough credit. Spotcenter has been running for a year now? Without the intervention of C&R ALL the time.
Spotcenter is waaaaaaaaay better when Covino is in there with him
:high5:
This guy is dumb, its music preference. Mashup is like the number one show on sirius.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12