Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed July 13, 2011......dont google search "dancing bear"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Crap, another conf. call. Later butts.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Shutting down the C&R forum will drive traffic to DBN, haha.
I must have missed this

Me too. Player is shitting the bed again.

Since Rich doesn't want to text, or e-mail, and just use the phone, Spot said he would do him a favor and shut down the forum and stop the texts.

Oh that would be cool. Then they could hire me on a Baller On A Budget salary.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
I must have missed this

Since Rich doesn't want to text, or e-mail, and just use the phone, Spot said he would do him a favor and shut down the forum and stop the texts.
Hahahahahaha.......good for D
Spot

sent from a spaceship
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
I must have missed this

Or maybe block JerkBoy from sending all those early a.m. texts if he still is doing so. That would annoy the hell out of me.
JDubb Wrote:Crap, another conf. call. Later butts.

What the hell do you have so many conference calls about? Your job consists of looking at phone call reports and beating the employees that work too slow.
A guy who tries to hook up better apologize if he doesn't perform well... [smiley]How Dumb[/smiley]
Joe Wrote:

What the hell do you have so many conference calls about? Your job consists of looking at phone call reports and beating the employees that work too slow.

Can't he just get the transcript e-mailed to him?
My coworker on the phone, "Rose, I can't click the button for you." "Please just click the blue E on the screen!"
Joe Wrote:

If it were only that simple. I have that stuff but I am also part of a team defining a global support process and designing a CRM tool along with it. The IT guys are so frustrating.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

If it were only that simple. I have that stuff but I am also part of a team defining a global support process and designing a CRM tool along with it. The IT guys are so frustrating.

Being on the IT side of projects I can tell you that the IT guys are frustrated as well. I've experienced this same frustration with CRM applications.
Covino's lobby picture should be the cardboard cutout.
That subway jazzer would be a funny court case. Wouldn't wanna be the investigator for that one.
I know they said it's just a little thing, and don't want to rain on their parade, but...

They're getting their picture up in rotation in the Sirius lobby?
And people will get mad?
Chip Wrote:I know they said it's just a little thing, and don't want to rain on their parade, but...

They're getting their picture up in rotation in the Sirius lobby?
And people will get mad?

I'm pissed! :riot:
did they ever post the pictures from the dudebro convention
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12