Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed July 13, 2011......dont google search "dancing bear"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I need a part time job. I just can't find one that will work around my current job.

I do!!!!! I pick up my laptop today!!!!! I can probably get 10-20 hours by the end of the week.

Doing what?
Being a webcam girl on bigol'boobies.com :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I need a part time job. I just can't find one that will work around my current job.

I do!!!!! I pick up my laptop today!!!!! I can probably get 10-20 hours by the end of the week.

Doing what?

I work for Maxim again. The guy who was doing the tech payroll, CAT and Cummins warranty went to a different dept and the chick who was doing retail billing quit so they were desperate for people. Told them to give me a laptop and I'll work from home. Soooo I get paid $22 an hour to sit in my backyard in the sun, closing invoices, doing warranty and doing the tech payroll!!!! No car maintenance, no fuel spent, I can still do my business stuff, I can still watch my kids... it's GREAT!
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Doing what?

Planting tulips?
WyoIan Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Doing what?
Being a webcam girl on bigol'boobies.com :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You know I was going to say that, but I just didn't want to go down that road.
Chip Wrote:A Camero with 570hp?

http://jalopnik.com/5820209/chevy-camaro...horsepower
niiiice :high5: I think I just found my next car!
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Doing what?

Planting tulips?

I once planted tulips in my front yard.... they never grew... so four years later we ripped out the flower bed and now the fuckers are popping up in my grass...
Nussie_T Wrote:I work for Maxim again. The guy who was doing the tech payroll, CAT and Cummins warranty went to a different dept and the chick who was doing retail billing quit so they were desperate for people. Told them to give me a laptop and I'll work from home. Soooo I get paid $22 an hour to sit in my backyard in the sun, closing invoices, doing warranty and doing the tech payroll!!!! No car maintenance, no fuel spent, I can still do my business stuff, I can still watch my kids... it's GREAT!

Ugh.. That's what I need is something like that. It's going to suck making the money I do during the day only to bag groceries at night.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I work for Maxim again. The guy who was doing the tech payroll, CAT and Cummins warranty went to a different dept and the chick who was doing retail billing quit so they were desperate for people. Told them to give me a laptop and I'll work from home. Soooo I get paid $22 an hour to sit in my backyard in the sun, closing invoices, doing warranty and doing the tech payroll!!!! No car maintenance, no fuel spent, I can still do my business stuff, I can still watch my kids... it's GREAT!

Ugh.. That's what I need is something like that. It's going to suck making the money I do during the day only to bag groceries at night.

It was such a great opportunity for me, I didn't want to pass it up. Not only did I get a good pay, but I get all my seniority and benefits back. Really excited because in 2012, I will be there for 5 years and I get 3 weeks of holidays.
WyoIan Wrote:

But then you're just another guy that drives a Chevy.
Joe Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
You know what wears bowties?

the Gays and Chevy's!!!
Joe Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:

I wouldn't drive anything else. Both of my vehicles and my work truck are GM.
Nussie_T Wrote:Last night when I went over to my inlaws house to feed their cats... I took over some of my high school home movies to burn onto dvds. While I waited for the cats to eat I watched part of it... hilarious... I forgot a lot of that stuff... Best home video quote ever "Aww shit Krys, we forgot to have lesbian sex in the back of Matt's car".

Fun times, huh?
Anybody watch the All Star game last night?
And think Timberlake was making fun of Joe Buck?
Harry Potter...

Spot is so weird.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12