Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed July 13, 2011......dont google search "dancing bear"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Chip Wrote:LeNeve must not like us anymore.
I guess he wants us to LeNeve him alone.
Joe Wrote:

Ever see the movie Misery? I would imagine he's tied up right now with Angie standing over him with hammer.

:roflmao:

I can't wait to hear that story.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Any woman that would THINK about chopping off someones junk is fucked in the head.

I am not fucked in the head, but I've known a few guys that needed that to happen to them.

And here I was, thinking, "I bet every girl has thought that at least once."

Usually, when a guy cheats on a girl, her first thought is that she hopes something bad happens to his dick.... such as it being severed.....
I took this picture this morning.
I just happened to look at the odometer as I was getting in my car.
Joe Wrote:

Ever see the movie Misery? I would imagine he's tied up right now with Angie standing over him with hammer.

Angie posted about Hugh Hefner dying, so I though that maybe he packed his stuff and is trying to move into the PlayBoy Mansion.
Last I remember hearing from him he was meeting with the boss lady, hmmmmm.
JDubb Wrote:
Last I remember hearing from him he was meeting with the boss lady, hmmmmm.
you can almost hear the bean getting flicked from here
Chip Wrote:I took this picture this morning.
that's kind of cool
michaelangelo Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I took this picture this morning.
that's kind of cool

I've never noticed looking at my odometer before this morning.
But sitting down, that just jumped out at me.
Someone tried to murder me. With poisoned food!!!!!! It's been horrible, Im lucky to be alive.

sent from a tornado
Joe Wrote:

Just when I was feeling better, Angie made some tuna helper last night. I was up at 4am puking my guts out again. So I have now missed 3 days of work. I really need to show up tomorrow.

sent from a tornado
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Angie posted about Hugh Hefner dying, so I though that maybe he packed his stuff and is trying to move into the PlayBoy Mansion.
Hugh Hefner died? I had no idea.

sent from a tornado
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Hugh Hefner died? I had no idea.

sent from a tornado

Yeah, like 15 years ago.
Nussie_T Wrote:Last night when I went over to my inlaws house to feed their cats... I took over some of my high school home movies to burn onto dvds. While I waited for the cats to eat I watched part of it... hilarious... I forgot a lot of that stuff... Best home video quote ever "Aww shit Krys, we forgot to have lesbian sex in the back of Matt's car".

Fun times, huh?

Hahahahaha! We are 25 and we still haven't had lesbian sex in the back of Matt's car. Those are some of my fondest high school moments.
Chip Wrote:Harry Potter...

Spot is so weird.

So excited, the final movie starts in theaters on Friday!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12