Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Moonday July 7, 2011......Derby day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
It's Monday!!!!! What did you buy this weekend???

I bought my football ticket, some diapers and groceries!
Nussie_T Wrote:It's Monday!!!!! What did you buy this weekend???

I bought some really really good Pinot Noir.

I bought some BD's Mongolian BBQ, fucking awesome!

And some funnel cake at a fair.

But that's about it.
My old work made me an offer to work from home for them, I agreed. They are paying me what they offered when they were trying to get me to come back to work full time in the spring and I can work whatever hours I want they don't care. The only thing is there are some issues we are going to have to work through but that's not a big deal.
Nussie_T Wrote:My old work made me an offer to work from home for them, I agreed. They are paying me what they offered when they were trying to get me to come back to work full time in the spring and I can work whatever hours I want they don't care. The only thing is there are some issues we are going to have to work through but that's not a big deal.
:happy: :happy: :happy: :beer: :happy: :happy: :happy:
:boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

Good for you T!

Groceries.
Chip Wrote:And some funnel cake at a fair.
I am taking my kids to the fair this upcoming weekend in Selkirk, I doubt there will be funnel cake but there will be mini donuts and cotton candy.
I have a ton of concert shirts, I get one at almost every concert I go to.
But all but 3 are shirts that I only wear around the house.
The 3 that I do wear don't look like the traditional concert shirt.
One is a blue tie-die Van Halen shirt with just their logo on the front, one is a Dropkick Murphies hockey jersey, and the other is a long sleeve Clutch shirt.
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:My old work made me an offer to work from home for them, I agreed. They are paying me what they offered when they were trying to get me to come back to work full time in the spring and I can work whatever hours I want they don't care. The only thing is there are some issues we are going to have to work through but that's not a big deal.

Good for you T!

We really don't need the cash but the extra income will be nice. We renewed our mortgage last week and we only have 6 years left on it... to pay that bitch off sooner would be awesome. 25 and completely debt free!
T has dreams about Joe, so what kinda dream was it. :missionary: :doggystyle: :ontop: with the computer teacher and Eric with Joe watching in the corner?
Chip Wrote:I have a ton of concert shirts, I get one at almost every concert I go to.
But all but 3 are shirts that I only wear around the house.
The 3 that I do wear don't look like the traditional concert shirt.
One is a blue tie-die Van Halen shirt with just their logo on the front, one is a Dropkick Murphies hockey jersey, and the other is a long sleeve Clutch shirt.

I only have 1 concert shirt, I got it at my very first concert which was Our Lady Peace (before they went gay), It's still in pretty good shape for being 10 years old.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:And some funnel cake at a fair.
I am taking my kids to the fair this upcoming weekend in Selkirk, I doubt there will be funnel cake but there will be mini donuts and cotton candy.

Last weekend was the big "fair" weekend around here.
The city I live in now had a carnival, with Spong, The Gin Blossoms and The Tubes playing. And my home town had a street fair, which turns into a class reuinion at the bar along that street.

I fucking love funnel cake though.
Elephant ears suck.
Texas Fan Wrote:T has dreams about Joe, so what kinda dream was it. :missionary: :doggystyle: :ontop: with the computer teacher and Eric with Joe watching in the corner?

It's actually the first time I've ever dreamt about Joey and no, there were no sexual things going on. Joey and I were walking down a gravel road, we met up with Eric & the computer teacher.
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Good for you T!

We really don't need the cash but the extra income will be nice. We renewed our mortgage last week and we only have 6 years left on it... to pay that bitch off sooner would be awesome. 25 and completely debt free!

I might be debt free in 25 years... Confusedad:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:T has dreams about Joe, so what kinda dream was it. :missionary: :doggystyle: :ontop: with the computer teacher and Eric with Joe watching in the corner?

It's actually the first time I've ever dreamt about Joey and no, there were no sexual things going on. Joey and I were walking down a gravel road, we met up with Eric & the computer teacher.

And then we found a dead body in the woods...

[Image: tumblr_kqmxsgKOSf1qzexpio1_500.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9