Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Moonday July 7, 2011......Derby day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Chip Wrote:I had a dream the other night, that I had a time machine.
And I went back to see different points in my life.
Well, I had a dog that got out of the yard, and was put down by the pound, when I was young.
Watching the Christmas when I got the dog, I came up with the plan to get him out of the pound right before he was put down.
But then I didn't want to disrupt the future, so I was going to bring him back with me.
Then I remembered that my mom always said she thought someone from thet pound took him and they just told us he was put down.
Then I started thinking, what if I was the guy that took him? And I was the reason I couldn't get my dog back when I was little.
Then I woke up.
About a year ago I had the same reoccurring dream over about 6 months. Each night would build on the previous night but would start from the same point every night. Over the past few months I have been trying to re-dream that dream but can't. It will start but morph somewhere else.
Nature VS Nurture.

I conquered nuture.
Fuck the Red Wings.
If you have a "Crew" and that crew has a name you are a tool.
wow they really kcufed up that live show.
Joe Wrote:If you have a "Crew" and that crew has a name you are a tool.

Me and my friends had a website.
That was it.
The YouTube page we created for the site is posted around here somewhere.
Texas Fan Wrote:wow they really kcufed up that live show.
I gave up a while ago.
Would you consider DBN a crew? If you do, who is the tool?
JDubb Wrote:

Aw snap!
JDubb coming out of left field with that one.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Aw snap!
:roflmao:
with the heat
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Aw snap!
:roflmao:
with the heat

[Image: pow_batman.jpg]
Good point on TOMB...
Cunty Ramirez Wrote:Did the guys just give spot a dose of shit about hairy potter being Yag, and then move on to a discussion about linens?
JDubb Wrote:
Well, I had a dog that got out of the yard, and was put down by the pound, when I was young.
Watching the Christmas when I got the dog, I came up with the plan to get him out of the pound right before he was put down.
But then I didn't want to disrupt the future, so I was going to bring him back with me.
Then I remembered that my mom always said she thought someone from thet pound took him and they just told us he was put down.
Then I started thinking, what if I was the guy that took him? And I was the reason I couldn't get my dog back when I was little.
Then I woke up.
About a year ago I had the same reoccurring dream over about 6 months. Each night would build on the previous night but would start from the same point every night. Over the past few months I have been trying to re-dream that dream but can't. It will start but morph somewhere else.

Red Stapler?
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Then I woke up.

Red Stapler?
Winery in France :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:

DBN is a website. :duh:
JDubb Wrote:About a year ago I had the same reoccurring dream over about 6 months. Each night would build on the previous night but would start from the same point every night. Over the past few months I have been trying to re-dream that dream but can't. It will start but morph somewhere else.

That would be cool. I never have cool dreams, I only have fucked up dreams involving people. For example: Last nights included Joe, my high school computer teacher and my friend Eric.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9