Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Moonday July 7, 2011......Derby day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Brampton Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Got Jdubbs invite then Taylors, I have joined :high5:
:high5:
Sweet
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Got Jdubbs invite then Taylors, I have joined :high5:
:high5:
Sweet
I signed up also, are you all part of some group?
Anyone see the video of the car hitting the guy in the Tour De France?
I think this is the most I've ever head of this song.
It's making me incredibly angry.
Y does it say Pete nice is in Seattle? Not same Pete?
Oh, and owls are fucking creepy.

[Image: owls.gif]
Oh the irony.

[Image: Profiting_From_It.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Anyone see the video of the car hitting the guy in the Tour De France?
I saw it live, I am still in shock, I am a huge cycling fan, watched every stage so far. Bummed my favorite rider Chris Horner is out from a crash.

been reading cycling articles all morning

did you see the picture of the guy after with all the gashes!!
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Anyone see the video of the car hitting the guy in the Tour De France?
I saw it live, I am still in shock, I am a huge cycling fan, watched every stage so far. Bummed my favorite rider Chris Horner is out from a crash.

How do they think that's safe?
And how often does that happen?
There are smaller vehicals then cars that they can put a camera on.

And no, I didn't see any pics of that.
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

The car broke all the rules of being on the course, I am reading of all the near misses that happen everyday.

This never really happens, but it has happened twice in this years tour

I will post a link of the picture since its a almost you been junked photo, I felt horrible for this guy, he was on his way to win the stage

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog/blazin-saddles/article/2195/">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog/blaz ... icle/2195/</a><!-- m -->
I still say Jeter should have been "equally as cool as this guy" and given him what it's worth.

It's like buying a beer for a friend at a bar, you'd expect one coming back, but you don't ask for it.
Texas Fan Wrote:Y does it say Pete nice is in Seattle? Not same Pete?
Um, i added you to my dudebro nation circle, checked out your profile and saw that you have a ron wong added, but that's not me. Do you happen to know another ron wong?
Chip Wrote:I still say Jeter should have been "equally as cool as this guy" and given him what it's worth.

It's like buying a beer for a friend at a bar, you'd expect one coming back, but you don't ask for it.
its not Jeter giving this guy the tickets. The yankees gave him all the stuff.

Jeter should at least give the guy a pair of Minka's underpants
michaelangelo Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Y does it say Pete nice is in Seattle? Not same Pete?
Um, i added you to my dudebro nation circle, checked out your profile and saw that you have a ron wong added, but that's not me. Do you happen to know another ron wong?
youre not the only Ron Wong
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

The car broke all the rules of being on the course, I am reading of all the near misses that happen everyday.

This never really happens, but it has happened twice in this years tour

I will post a link of the picture since its a almost you been junked photo, I felt horrible for this guy, he was on his way to win the stage

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog/blazin-saddles/article/2195/">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog/blaz ... icle/2195/</a><!-- m -->

That's insane.
I can't believe they'd let that happen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9