Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 6-16-2011. I'm black ya'll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Limo tint on the windshield must have been interesting at night
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Joyce Dewitt is still alive????
who?

Janet
Mauro Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:My best friend had a tinting shop so he would do mine for free. Whenever I got a ticket, I would take it off and then go to him and he'd put them back one. One time, I had him do the whole car. Limo tint on the windshield gave me a headache so it only lasted about three days.

Limo on the windshield!?! You'd be stopped at gunpoint if a cop saw that! :roflmao: 50% on the windshield is perfect, cuts down on the glare at sunrise/sunset and oncoming headlight glare, but still allows others to see in enough to see your middle finger when they cut you off :roflmao:
hahaha. Yeah, it was dangerous but I was young and was trying to be cool. That was during my days working with the Kings and all of them had it so I wanted to see what it was like. Again, it only lasted three days but I felt stealthy as hell. hahaha
so I guess nobody has been to Disney lately????? No advice for me???? Confusedad:
Iva13 Wrote:so I guess nobody has been to Disney lately????? No advice for me???? Confusedad:

Never in my life. I was a poor child.
Iva13 Wrote:so I guess nobody has been to Disney lately????? No advice for me???? Confusedad:

I was only there when I was little.
We stayed at a Disney hotel, off site, so it was cheaper then the ones in the parks.
They had shuttles, and this one had a big pond with boat rentals and a tone of stuff to do there. We spent a lot of time there.
I don't know the name.
And that's all I've got, sorry.
I've been to Epcot, that's the closest I've been.
Joe Wrote:

I've never been either....My Mom "loved" me too much to let me go w/the neighbors who invited me....she used that excuse for overnight camp, day camp, etc. I guess that was her way to say I can't afford it... :grin:
Joe Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Thanks Chip and Brian...I'll figure it out...I think we want to stay in the park...the nieces are little 5 and 4, so we're going to do the "little" kid stuff.
Brian Wrote:
I've been to Epcot, that's the closest I've been.
me too Confusedad: Lame
I thought that interview was really good. I like her.

I went when I was 17, with my Dad, stepmom, 2 year old brother, and my 14 year old sister. It was pretty gay.
LeNeve Wrote:

I went when I was 17, with my Dad, stepmom, 2 year old brother, and my 14 year old sister. It was pretty gay.

I went with my parents when I was like 12. I am sure it is much different now.
Rich should fit right in with those weirdos in europe
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16