Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 6-16-2011. I'm black ya'll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
We rarely have burgers and dogs on the grill, it is almost always steaks, pork chops, ribs, shishkabobs and stuff like that.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:FYI, Rich and anyone else, there is no need for lighter fluid anymore, use a tower to get the charcoal going.
That's what I use. I little bit of vegetable oil and some newspaper, it's going in about a half an hour.

I don't even use veggie oil, just two pieces of newspaper.

Propaine can eat a bowl of spot dicks
I use the vegetable oil because I like the smell of it burning.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Charcoal with wood chips in it is the best to grill with.

I refuse to use propaine at this point.

I like to be able to walk out the back door thrown steaks on and eat a half hour later without worrying about the grill until the following year when I fill my propane.

I understand that argument, but I am just not willing to sacrifice the taste to save 10 minutes.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:They make gas grill lava rocks that add flavor. All you have to do is buy the grate they goes on the bottom of the grill to hold the rocks.

Not even close to the same.

Use them every year and my BBQ stuff is crazy good.
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:FYI, Rich and anyone else, there is no need for lighter fluid anymore, use a tower to get the charcoal going.
That's what I use. I little bit of vegetable oil and some newspaper, it's going in about a half an hour.

I don't even use veggie oil, just two pieces of newspaper.

Makes sense, I might give that a shot, where do you put it?
Pete Nice Wrote:3-0 Pirates top of the 1st. Garrett Jones HR.

My name is! Shake-zula! The mic rula! The old schoolah! You wanna trip? I'll bring it to ya!
That duel grill is pretty dope, they have them at Lowes for like $350
When I want to smoke meat, I do use a propane smoker and add wood chips.
When I eventually build my big deck off the back I will add a built in propaine grill, but there will be a built in charcoal one also.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't even use veggie oil, just two pieces of newspaper.

Makes sense, I might give that a shot, where do you put it?
Just pour it on top of the charcoal in the tower it'll drip down through onto the newspaper.
when I was a cook at the local beach club, I loved the flat grill, eggs, grilled cheese, anything was good on it
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Charcoal with wood chips in it is the best to grill with.

I refuse to use propaine at this point.

I like to be able to walk out the back door thrown steaks on and eat a half hour later without worrying about the grill until the following year when I fill my propane.

I understand that argument, but I am just not willing to sacrifice the taste to save 10 minutes.

It's no different with the rocks on the gas.
Having a Hibachi grill in your house would be dope. I would not want to clean it though
Pete Nice Wrote:Having a Hibachi grill in your house would be dope. I would not want to clean it though
they have these special pads, it was a pain but quick to clean
I'm going to drop kick my computer. IF I'm not back on, thats why. It has taken 5-10 minutes every time I post, and during that time, I can't even look at different web shit, or my work stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16