Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 6-16-2011. I'm black ya'll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Brian Wrote:Rich is about to make a new "rule"

good thing he didn't help write the constitution back in the day.
Did that guy really just ask if they've seen Swingers?

Is this his first day listening?
3-0 Pirates top of the 1st. Garrett Jones HR.
Chip Wrote:Did that guy really just ask if they've seen Swingers?

Yes.
Chip Wrote:Did that guy really just ask if they've seen Swingers?

Or he is a dumbass, that thinks he's the only one to know something. It's like an adult telling you the chicken crossing the road joke, and thinking it's origanal, or something like that.
Shark hole?
Charcoal with wood chips in it is the best to grill with.

I refuse to use propaine at this point.
Pete Nice Wrote:Charcoal with wood chips in it is the best to grill with.

:high5:
damn I wasn't here for my signature to say spot eats weiner
I don't care how fucking easy propaine is, it does not taste even 25% as good as charcoal.

FYI, Rich and anyone else, there is no need for lighter fluid anymore, use a tower to get the charcoal going.
They make gas grill lava rocks that add flavor. All you have to do is buy the grate they goes on the bottom of the grill to hold the rocks.
Pete Nice Wrote:FYI, Rich and anyone else, there is no need for lighter fluid anymore, use a tower to get the charcoal going.
That's what I use. I little bit of vegetable oil and some newspaper, it's going in about a half an hour.
Joe Wrote:They make gas grill lava rocks that add flavor. All you have to do is buy the grate they goes on the bottom of the grill to hold the rocks.

Not even close to the same.
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:FYI, Rich and anyone else, there is no need for lighter fluid anymore, use a tower to get the charcoal going.
That's what I use. I little bit of vegetable oil and some newspaper, it's going in about a half an hour.

I don't even use veggie oil, just two pieces of newspaper.

Propaine can eat a bowl of spot dicks
Pete Nice Wrote:Charcoal with wood chips in it is the best to grill with.

I like to be able to walk out the back door thrown steaks on and eat a half hour later without worrying about the grill until the following year when I fill my propane.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16