Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 5/23/11 - WE ARE STILL HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[Image: rBeware+of+false+prophets.jpg]

:high5:
[Image: false-prophets-demotivational-poster-1207505978.jpg]
MAssive tornado in Missouri. Where Pokes lives. it was the deadliest on in Missouri history. Confusedwoot:

I'm getting kind of worried about these tornadoes now. We haven't started having our storms out in west Kansas yet, but I have a bad feeling they will be terrible.
:roflmao:

[Image: 1112194951749194352gom.jpg]
[Image: pedobear-9.gif]
I've been in a few tornados, but nothing that devastated so much property, or even killed anyone. It's a crazy thing. Kind of scary. Then after it's over, the sun is shining, and things are all tore up. such a weird scene
LeNeve Wrote:MAssive tornado in Missouri. Where Pokes lives. it was the deadliest on in Missouri history. Confusedwoot:

I'm getting kind of worried about these tornadoes now. We haven't started having our storms out in west Kansas yet, but I have a bad feeling they will be terrible.

Hurricane Season is about to start, its already being talked about as the worst in history and we haven't even had one yet. Confusedwoot: I have a generator in my 5th wheel RV, and my dad is going to install a home backup generator. I think if a hurricane comes i will go to his house and not be in a travel trailer with 70mph+ winds.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
that bear stole that girl.
LeNeve Wrote:MAssive tornado in Missouri. Where Pokes lives. it was the deadliest on in Missouri history. Confusedwoot:

Yeah, I was reading Pokes' situation this morning. Confusedwoot:
LeNeve Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
that bear stole that girl.

Have you heard about pedo-bear?

[Image: pedobear-5.gif]
I don't remember wrestling being this good when I was younger.

[Image: wrestling_move.gif]
that bear is cracking me up. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Well here ya go again then.

[Image: pedobear-2.gif]
Has anyone heard from Pokes recently? Hes been MIA for awhile now. Still waiting for him to approve me as a buddy on the Xbox.
BRB!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13