Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 5/23/11 - WE ARE STILL HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm guessing that photo was taken at a bike store

A bike store? I don't understand.
you never watched dif'rent strokes??
It took me a couple of minutes to figure it out too.

I never watched that show, but I got it. Only because C&R were talking about "special" tv episodes the other day.
Lonne3000 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm guessing that photo was taken at a bike store

A bike store? I don't understand.
Episode of Diff'rent Strokes.

I still don't get it, please explain. I don't get the correlation of a 10 year old girl in a thong w/ two stuffed bears and an episode of Different Strokes. I want to know.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:lots of pedal files at bike stores.
[Image: rimshot.gif]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
does anyone else get the feeling that perv's and pedofiles wrote a majority of 80's sitcoms?
Pete Nice Wrote:We tore down the shed in the back, love swinging a sledgehammer. Also mowed the lawn and did a ton of work on the back hedge. Nothing fell on me thank god, I did find a 3 inch slice in my forearm this morning. We got a ton of shit done this weekend though, fixed shutters, fixed light fixtures. All kinds of good shit done off the to do list.

Next is pouring a 720 sqft patio in concrete which I can only imagine will be hell on Earth.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Whoever made this picture is just as disturbing, who the hell let's a girl that young wear a thong? If I have a daughter, she is having nothing but full cotton underwear until she leaves the house.
If I ever have a daughter, she's wearing a berka until she's out of the house.

As long as my daughter lives in my house, my wife will be making sure that her drawers have approved clothing only.
I used to say the same thing, it's much easier to say than enforce when it's your kids.

I plan on micromanaging my children.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:We tore down the shed in the back, love swinging a sledgehammer. Also mowed the lawn and did a ton of work on the back hedge. Nothing fell on me thank god, I did find a 3 inch slice in my forearm this morning. We got a ton of shit done this weekend though, fixed shutters, fixed light fixtures. All kinds of good shit done off the to do list.

Next is pouring a 720 sqft patio in concrete which I can only imagine will be hell on Earth.

I've always wanted to put my handprint, or my initials in wet concrete.
Joe Wrote:

I don't envy this task you are embarking on Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:

Let me know how that goes b/c my wife pants to put a concrete patio out back now. I will not do it myself though.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Whoever made this picture is just as disturbing, who the hell let's a girl that young wear a thong? If I have a daughter, she is having nothing but full cotton underwear until she leaves the house.
If I ever have a daughter, she's wearing a berka until she's out of the house.

As long as my daughter lives in my house, my wife will be making sure that her drawers have approved clothing only.
I used to say the same thing, it's much easier to say than enforce when it's your kids.
I wouldn't let Derick near your kids than
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:As long as my daughter lives in my house, my wife will be making sure that her drawers have approved clothing only.

I plan on micromanaging my children.
:wink:
Pete Nice Wrote:I still don't get it, please explain. I don't get the correlation of a 10 year old girl in a thong w/ two stuffed bears and an episode of Different Strokes. I want to know.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvmi5HO-a7A">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvmi5HO-a7A</a><!-- m -->
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I've always wanted to put my handprint, or my initials in wet concrete.
Put your balls on it.
Brampton Wrote:I wouldn't let Derick near your kids than
^this^
Brampton Wrote:I wouldn't let Derick near your kids than

Or your car.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13