Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 5/23/11 - WE ARE STILL HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
LeNeve Wrote:Why are the pirate movies so popular? I don't get it at all.
its easy entertainment for families, and people whos ability to entertain is as easy as just putting big stars on a big screen

Chicks dig Jonny Depp & children like pirates.
Joe Wrote:

Chicks dig Jonny Depp the buttpirate.
fixed
I went to see Kira Knightly but have no interest in seeing Penelope Cruz.
My banker just called me, and said I have extra money in my escrow account. :happy:

I'll probaly just have him apply it to the principal though.
LeNeve Wrote:My banker just called me, and said I have extra money in my escrow account. :happy:

I'll probaly just have him apply it to the principal though.
You should buy a mini giraffe.
Joe Wrote:That sloth moves as fast as I do after a weekend of yard work.

Same here, we did yard work all weekend, my legs are screaming at me today.
I think the carnival is coming to town this week. They set it up in the grocery store parking lot. I can walk there in 5 minutes. I like sitting outside and listening to all the carnival noises when it is here.
LeNeve Wrote:I think the carnival is coming to town this week. They set it up in the grocery store parking lot. I can walk there in 5 minutes. I like sitting outside and listening to all the carnival noises when it is here.

You should try and bang the bearded lady.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:That sloth moves as fast as I do after a weekend of yard work.

Same here, we did yard work all weekend, my legs are screaming at me today.

I took down an old deck and put up a new one. Somewhere in between a pile of lumber fell on me, my hands are all cut up and my carpal tunnel came back so I have no feeling in my fingers.

And I'm not even half way done.
The stompede is this coming weekend here, might take my kid to see the chuckwagon races
LeNeve Wrote:I think the carnival is coming to town this week. They set it up in the grocery store parking lot. I can walk there in 5 minutes. I like sitting outside and listening to all the carnival noises when it is here.
Now all those pedo-bear gifs seem more appropriate.
I changed my ring tone to "Macho Man's" entrance music on the weekend.

Its amazing the reaction difference you get when people hear it.
Brian Wrote:
Now all those pedo-bear gifs seem more appropriate.
:roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:

You should try and bang the bearded lady.

she tried to make me wear a condom last year. Fuck that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13