Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 5/19/2011 - It's almost time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:God Damn, if there is anyone in this world that needs a reality show it's the LeNeve family.
I want to see the part where he drags the dresser drawers onto the front lawn in the middle of the night and sets it on fire.
All the drawers were out in the front lawn. Then it started to rain. First time its rained in months. So I was outside in the rain at 3 am in my socks moving drawers off the lawn and onto my porch.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:God Damn, if there is anyone in this world that needs a reality show it's the LeNeve family.
I want to see the part where he drags the dresser drawers onto the front lawn in the middle of the night and sets it on fire.
All the drawers were out in the front lawn. Then it started to rain. First time its rained in months. So I was outside in the rain at 3 am in my socks moving drawers off the lawn and onto my porch.

man, you can't write shit this good for TV
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

:roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:Oh Robert, he's just being a little boy....what can you do......Did you yell at him??? I bet he learned his lesson and won't do that again
I called him a dirty mo sucka. Said I would build him a dog house to live in since he wants to live like a monkey.
Take Joe Cam to Kansas and set it up
Monkeys live in dog houses? :?
At least write down these stories and shop it to networks, maybe turn it into a sitcom.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:My signal is out, so I can't listen to the show so I'm finding my own topics.
Im not listening either. Im laying on my couch watching tv. I couldn't bring myself to go outside and face nature today.

Watching Snakes On A Plane?
Hahaha. No.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:My signal is out, so I can't listen to the show so I'm finding my own topics.
Im not listening either. Im laying on my couch watching tv. I couldn't bring myself to go outside and face nature today.

Watching Snakes On A Plane?
Well played!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
and then you shit your pants??
Pete Nice Wrote:Take Joe Cam to Kansas and set it up

I would but, LeNeve's internet connection wouldn't be able to handle it.
Joe Wrote:Monkeys live in dog houses? :?
I was made, I couldn't think right.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Take Joe Cam to Kansas and set it up

I would but, LeNeve's internet connection wouldn't be able to handle it.
Its true.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Monkeys live in dog houses? :?
I was made, I couldn't think right.

Made? Like in GoodFellas?
Sweet, my signal is back.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20