Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 5/19/2011 - It's almost time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Holy negativity batman... If Iva was here she'd be yelling at you guys.
A lot of negativity today.....Iva will not be happy with us.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:As long as I don't make you preggers mad.

My Droid 2 Global put it's balls on this.

No not preggers mad. It takes a lot for me to get preggers mad.

Apparently is only takes leaving it in one time.
Nussie_T Wrote:Holy negativity batman... If Iva was here she'd be yelling at you guys.
Are you listening to the show?
Joe Wrote:Christian in Miami. All Star Day complete
:clap:
Nussie_T Wrote:Holy negativity batman... If Iva was here she'd be yelling at you guys.

Brian made me do it!
Joe Wrote:

Brian made me do it!
I blame Sour Swoose.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Brian made me do it!
I blame Sour Swoose.

I blame JIU. I bet he taught him those impressions.
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve must have taken the day off to handle his snake problem
I stayed up until 6 am doing laundry, and scrubbing out dresser drawers. Im still fucking pisses. I want to kick my son out.
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Brian made me do it!
I blame Sour Swoose.

I blame JIU. I bet he taught him those impressions.
:flame:
Joe Wrote:Christian in Miami. All Star Day complete

Everyrtime CIM calls in saying one of his teams is gonna win, they lose, good b/c I am a Bulls fan. I fucking hate the Miami Lebrons. CIM still owes me for the Dolphins Steelers bet we made on air that the Steelers won.
LeNeve Wrote:
I stayed up until 6 am doing laundry, and scrubbing out dresser drawers. Im still fucking pisses. I want to kick my son out.
how long was in in there? did it smell nice?
LeNeve Wrote:
OK, explain it to me. How long was the snake dead and when did you notice the stinch of death coming from his room?
I'm back now everyone be POSITIVE!!!! it is so much easier to be happy and positive than mad and negative...just find any good thing and go w/it.. :boobs: :boobs:
LeNeve Wrote:

[Image: Febreze_Classic_1_Litre.jpg]
Problem Solved
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20