Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 5/19/2011 - It's almost time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
LeNeve Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve must have taken the day off to handle his snake problem
I stayed up until 6 am doing laundry, and scrubbing out dresser drawers. Im still fucking pisses. I want to kick my son out.
OK, explain it to me. How long was the snake dead and when did you notice the stinch of death coming from his room?
Not sure how long it was dead. He said he got it saturday. I walked by, and caught a whif of death yesterday evening. Opened the drawer, and boom, I ran to the toilet, threw up. Then started cleaning everything.

God Damn, if there is anyone in this world that needs a reality show it's the LeNeve family.
My signal is out, so I can't listen to the show so I'm finding my own topics.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Robert tell us everything...how did you find it, what was said, how long, what kind, why????
I never saw it. I made my wife get it and take it to the dumpster. I didn't even want to hear about it. I have a weak stomach. Why? I think my kid might be retarded.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:My signal is out, so I can't listen to the show so I'm finding my own topics.

OK, just as long as it's not hockey
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Robert tell us everything...how did you find it, what was said, how long, what kind, why????
I never saw it. I made my wife get it and take it to the dumpster. I didn't even want to hear about it. I have a weak stomach. Why? I think my kid might be retarded.

:roflmao:
Donginator Wrote:Was the same Sour Shoes from the Stern show on before?
Maybe. Idk. Stupid, obscure impersonations. I'm still confused about that whole bit.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:My signal is out, so I can't listen to the show so I'm finding my own topics.

OK, just as long as it's not hockey

Some of it is, but I'm posting that stuff in the hockey thread.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I stayed up until 6 am doing laundry, and scrubbing out dresser drawers. Im still fucking pisses. I want to kick my son out.
OK, explain it to me. How long was the snake dead and when did you notice the stinch of death coming from his room?
Not sure how long it was dead. He said he got it saturday. I walked by, and caught a whif of death yesterday evening. Opened the drawer, and boom, I ran to the toilet, threw up. Then started cleaning everything.

God Damn, if there is anyone in this world that needs a reality show it's the LeNeve family.

I'd pay to see that.
Not much, but I'd pay.
Joe Wrote:God Damn, if there is anyone in this world that needs a reality show it's the LeNeve family.
I want to see the part where he drags the dresser drawers onto the front lawn in the middle of the night and sets it on fire.
Oh Robert, he's just being a little boy....what can you do......Did you yell at him??? I bet he learned his lesson and won't do that again
Chip Wrote:Are you squeemish?
You should watch this video then.

[youtube]4Cvo7-gKE7U[/youtube]
damn!! He took it like a champ though. "I feel like going to sleep right now"
Iva13 Wrote:Oh Robert, he's just being a little boy....what can you do......Did you yell at him??? I bet he learned his lesson and won't do that again

I was a little boy and I didn't mess with snakes. Hell, I'm 35 and if I see a snake today I'll piss myself and cry and until someone takes it away.
Im not listening either. Im laying on my couch watching tv. I couldn't bring myself to go outside and face nature today.
LeNeve Wrote:
Im not listening either. Im laying on my couch watching tv. I couldn't bring myself to go outside and face nature today.

Damn, I wish I was on the couch.
I'm taking a nap as soon as I get home.
Somehow, I'm not hungover, just really tired.
LeNeve Wrote:

Watching Snakes On A Plane?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20