Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 5/10/11 Independence Day......in Isreal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Happy Isreal Independence Day!!!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Happy Isreal Independence Day!!!!!!
:high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:Happy Isreal Independence Day!!!!!!

Aren't they still fighting for their independence?
Good Morning Everyone!!! :yawn:
I worked from 8AM yesterday to 11PM. This company can eat a bowl of dicks.
morning
Joe Wrote:I worked from 8AM yesterday to 11PM. This company can eat a bowl of dicks.
Pete will be back shortly to one-up you.....
Derick Wrote:morning

Hello DERICK
Derick Wrote:morning
schmorning.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I worked from 8AM yesterday to 11PM. This company can eat a bowl of dicks.
Pete will be back shortly to one-up you.....

I really worked until 11:15, but I figured I'd give myself a buffer incase Pete came back and said he worked till 11:05.
I only worked a 12 hour day yesterday......I guess I can't complain except that I will be working 12 hour days all week.
[Image: th_Titty_tuesday1.jpg]

:boobs:
[Image: tumblr_lcq2i5XcOF1qehz39o1_400.jpg]
all you guys work too much. I worked 8 hours paid yesterday, in a shop that was 100 degrees for most of the afternoon. I hate summer already, and this might be the year I actually snap and kill someone.

I did get my little room where I watch tv and play xbox all insulated and put an extra a/c in the window. Shit will get down to 40 degrees in there if I want. I usually keep it steady at 65 all summer though.
So I heard on the radio that May 21st is supposed to be judgement day. That sucks because I just spent a ton of money on home improvement stuff and I have a big party planned for July 4th. Now I'm going to die with a surplus of beer and plastic cups.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20