Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 5/10/11 Independence Day......in Isreal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Pete Nice Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:if i get kicked out again, i am going to have to actually get some work done

I think when you get kicked out and have to log in again it is a build in security measure to prevent malware, so it actually is a good thing.
that's what's weird...it is keeping me logged in, but the page won't refresh & sayd page unavailable. When I* finally get back, I am still logged in. maybe it is all us new folks crowding the site
That was kind of yag, GED! :fag:
geinslunchbox Wrote:Confession...I am one of those people. I promise you I will cleanse all my bottles from now on! I am sure it's one of those things people don't get why it's such a hassle for you

It's not a hassle, it just smells really bad. Spaghetti sauce, salsa and pickled herrings are the worst. The jars that have mystery sauce in them don't even get opened just tossed in the garbage can.
My internet connection went down. but I fixed it. :grin:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:if i get kicked out again, i am going to have to actually get some work done

I think when you get kicked out and have to log in again it is a build in security measure to prevent malware, so it actually is a good thing.

I got all of the IMs saying that the forum was up and down. I'm at a client now so I can't do a whole lot of checking on things. Were people getting errors or was it just giving you a blank page?

I got a DNS error a couple of times, a couple of times it says it timed out.
geinslunchbox Wrote:mercer was saying something to me yesterday about forum wars....is there some sort of conspiricy going on? Someone call Ventura!

I have my suspects!! :wink:
I think DBN is trying to tell me to actually do work today...
Nussie_T Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:Confession...I am one of those people. I promise you I will cleanse all my bottles from now on! I am sure it's one of those things people don't get why it's such a hassle for you

It's not a hassle, it just smells really bad. Spaghetti sauce, salsa and pickled herrings are the worst. The jars that have mystery sauce in them don't even get opened just tossed in the garbage can.
pickled herring??? wow do they smell good fresh lol? you must have a strong disposition!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I got all of the IMs saying that the forum was up and down. I'm at a client now so I can't do a whole lot of checking on things. Were people getting errors or was it just giving you a blank page?

I got a DNS error a couple of times, a couple of times it says it timed out.

It's Comcast. I can't even connect to any of the servers at home to do anything. The only thing that's working a little bit is the website.
I'm out... I have to make Jim lunch... then I guess I have to go outside and do glass.
Chip Wrote:I think DBN is trying to tell me to actually do work today...

NO it's Comcast telling me I need a new internet provider. :flame:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

pickled herring??? wow do they smell good fresh lol? you must have a strong disposition!

Lol. Not at all. I hate seafood and fish...
Rebooting the firewall. Be back in 5 mins!
OK. Firewall rebooted. Lets see if that fixes the problems. If not then it is the evil empire we know as Comcast.
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm out... I have to make Jim lunch... then I guess I have to go outside and do glass.
good luck!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20