Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 5/10/11 Independence Day......in Isreal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I worked from 8AM yesterday to 11PM. This company can eat a bowl of dicks.
Pete will be back shortly to one-up you.....

He's going to eat 7 bowls of dicks?
Brian Wrote:
Derick Wrote:morning
schmorning.

yeah, schmorning
Joe Wrote:So I heard on the radio that May 21st is supposed to be judgement day. That sucks because I just spent a ton of money on home improvement stuff and I have a big party planned for July 4th. Now I'm going to die with a surplus of beer and plastic cups.

Start Now! :beer: :beer: :beer:
[Image: 0dacc03fddb64a2178383408bd964a0895.png]
Joe Wrote:So I heard on the radio that May 21st is supposed to be judgement day. That sucks because I just spent a ton of money on home improvement stuff and I have a big party planned for July 4th. Now I'm going to die with a surplus of beer and plastic cups.

Confusedwoot:

What if you don't die though, then you will be the guy with beer and plastic cups. You could declare yourself king of Pennsylvania.
There is a fire truck outside. I don't want to work on it. I'm hiding out this morning.
LeNeve Wrote:There is a fire truck outside. I don't want to work on it. I'm hiding out this morning.

I would fix it, I would hate for a fire to break out at my house and the one truck that could put out the fire be in the shop. Confusedwoot:
Texas Fan Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There is a fire truck outside. I don't want to work on it. I'm hiding out this morning.

I would fix it, I would hate for a fire to break out at my house and the one truck that could put out the fire be in the shop. Confusedwoot:

It's from another county, and I think they only use it for field fires. Just a big f-450 with a water tank, and red and blue lights on top.
Once again TOMB strikes!

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at covinoandrich.com Port 80

:roflmao: :roflmao:
any one need a go-cart motor?
Morning all....
Derick Wrote:any one need a go-cart motor?

So what do you look like after that nice looking crash that must have happened.
Texas Fan Wrote:

So what do you look like after that nice looking crash that must have happened.
not a scratch on me, not sore at all, basically I was hauling ass through a corner and for some reason the bike lost traction, which is odd cause I was riding the same line all day, I slid about 50 feet, the bike made it about 75. Would have been fine except the foot peg dug in causing the bike to flip nose to tail.

Is that your bike?

Crzy, my boss just bought an engine from some guy for his mini sprint. 1700 bucks. Hasn't even got it yet
LeNeve Wrote:

Is that your bike?

Crzy, my boss just bought an engine from some guy for his mini sprint. 1700 bucks. Hasn't even got it yet
that was my bike. Its not as bad as it looks, maybe $1000 in damage, most of that plastic. Still waiting on parts discount guy to give me some numbers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20