Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 5-6-2011 Yep, it's Friday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Ringling brothers dominated the circus scene.

I just read Water for Elephants and it spoke a bit about the Ringling Brothers... otherwise I wouldn't have a clue who you are talking about... on a side note: Water for Elephants is a terrible book... if the movie is anything like the book its awful too.

What I heard of it made it sound like absolute crap. I won't be watching it or reading about it.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:Later BroSuckas! Have a good weekend! Time for me to start celebrating!!! :beer: :happy:

Now I want to celebrate something. :?

Did you ever celebrate "coming out" yet?
:high5: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I just read Water for Elephants and it spoke a bit about the Ringling Brothers... otherwise I wouldn't have a clue who you are talking about... on a side note: Water for Elephants is a terrible book... if the movie is anything like the book its awful too.

What I heard of it made it sound like absolute crap. I won't be watching it or reading about it.

I didn't think it was going to be THAT bad... but it truly is
Friday replay came back. [smiley]Sweet[/smiley]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:Celebrate being the weekend! Easy enough, yes?

That'll work.
I have to find out if I do have that bachelor party tomorrow.
If not, I'll just celebrate your birthday too.
Or drink to the death of the Flyers. :?

Flyers won't lose tonight. We expect them to lose so they will win the next 3 and then lose.

Sorry, the Flyers will be done before the Wings......

Good call.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:Later BroSuckas! Have a good weekend! Time for me to start celebrating!!! :beer: :happy:

Now I want to celebrate something. :?

Did you ever celebrate "coming out" yet?
:high5: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Wow.
I'm shocked you thought that was funny. :roll:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I talked to someone a couple days ago who had seen that movie. Don't remember who. I think they liked it.
Chip Wrote:Wow.

Awww... don't cry in your man ass soup. It was funny.
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I talked to someone a couple days ago who had seen that movie. Don't remember who. I think they liked it.

I have a thing for Robert Pattinson so I'll see it when it comes out on rental.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Flyers won't lose tonight. We expect them to lose so they will win the next 3 and then lose.

Sorry, the Flyers will be done before the Wings......

Good call.

I know, right? I am just that good! :rock: Too bad it won't help the Wings, since I am doubtful they can come back. I shall hope anyway.

Oh, I am settling for Nehro for the Derby. Not confident, because the whole field is rather disappointing.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Wow.

Awww... don't cry in your man ass soup. It was funny.

That was how I spent my whole weekend. Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19