Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 5-6-2011 Yep, it's Friday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I just drove past the birthplace of Joe Montana
Another busy day, missed the entire show...

Later Butt(s).
Pete Nice Wrote:I just drove past the birthplace of Joe Montana

hanna montana
JDubb Wrote:Another busy day, missed the entire show...
Lucky you, seriously.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am going to see Thor tonight

wear a condom.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Well done!!!
Every time today bums me out I realize it's Friday and then it's all :happy:
Hey Lonne3000!!!!
Chip Wrote:[Image: 4992.jpg]

We were at a bar last night next to the best French restaurant in town. It was closed and boarded up and I asked the waitress about it. She said there was a fire at like 4AM one night. I said "A German guy probably was breaking in and it sets itself on fire as a automatic surrender mechanism." The waitress was only slightly amused and my wife just looked at me silly.
I just remembered that after work I have to rent a truck from Home Depot, pick up lumber take it home, turn around and take the truck back. After that I have to go home and sand the lumber and paint it. Suddenly Friday isn't so awesome.
Joe Wrote:Every time today bums me out I realize it's Friday and then it's all :happy:
It's my bday tomorrow. Meaning? I'm gonna start drinking on my lunch break in abouuuuuuut, 1 hour! :beer: :rock:
Joe Wrote:I just remembered that after work I have to rent a truck from Home Depot, pick up lumber take it home, turn around and take the truck back. After that I have to go home and sand the lumber and paint it. Suddenly Friday isn't so awesome.
Your Friday is going to suck.
what the fuck kind of trivia question was that.
227 is about as relevant and popular as Bruce Buffer.
Lonne3000 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Every time today bums me out I realize it's Friday and then it's all :happy:
It's my bday tomorrow. Meaning? I'm gonna start drinking on my lunch break in abouuuuuuut, 1 hour! :beer: :rock:

Happy Birthday :happy:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19