Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 5-6-2011 Yep, it's Friday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Lonne3000 Wrote:These callers suck more than the Buffer convo! Who are these people?

I was going to make a southerners joke, but Texas Fan is logged in..
Lonne3000 Wrote:These callers suck more than the Buffer convo! Who are these people?

prize pigs
Joe Wrote:

I was going to make a southerners joke, but Texas Fan is logged in..
Go ahead, he's gone.
Iva13 Wrote:See you guys LG3 likes playing my question game!!! :boobs: Ok, back to the questions:

How long have you been w/your GF?
What do you do for the State of CA?
What kind of car do you drive?
Do you have any animals, if so what are their names?
Don't you think it's better on DBN w/us?
What going on this weekend w/you?
:grin: You're not stalking me are you?
How long have you been w/your GF?: Four years
What do you do for the State of CA? Office Tech
What kind of car do you drive? Montero Sport
Do you have any animals, if so what are their names? Can't stand animals. That's why I moved in with my girl because my old roommate got a little Terrier or something like that. Didn't even tell me. I just came home and there are piss pads all around the house. WTF?
Don't you think it's better on DBN w/us? It is more active on here than the other. However, once Covino goes back to the West Coast and the UStream stops, it's pretty full over there. Not sure if it's like that here.
What going on this weekend w/you? Welp, having a birthday BBQ with a bunch of friends coming over. I plan on drinking a lot but not too much as Mother's Day is the next day. Can't be hungover for Mom's!
Lonne3000 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:See you guys LG3 likes playing my question game!!! :boobs: Ok, back to the questions:

That's Derick's job.
Lonne3000 Wrote:

Do you have any animals, if so what are their names? Can't stand animals. That's why I moved in with my girl because my old roommate got a little Terrier or something like that. Didn't even tell me. I just came home and there are piss pads all around the house. WTF?
Don't you think it's better on DBN w/us? It is more active on here than the other. However, once Covino goes back to the West Coast and the UStream stops, it's pretty full over there. Not sure if it's like that here.
What going on this weekend w/you? Welp, having a birthday BBQ with a bunch of friends coming over. I plan on drinking a lot but not too much as Mother's Day is the next day. Can't be hungover for Mom's!

What is an office tech? All I picture is a guy with a tool belt that runs around fixing speaky office furniture.
Lonne3000 Wrote:

No I'm not a stalker I just like details!! Thanks for your answers. That's the thing about DBN what we lack in numbers we make up for with our personal attentivness to everybody.....we care!! I hate certain people over there, so when I was invited to come here I stayed. :wink:
Covino's kareoke sounds like the guy at the beginning of this clip...
[youtube]K8X_kUL7PBY[/youtube]
LG3, no matter what you should keep stopping by!!!
Iva13 Wrote:No I'm not a stalker I just like details!! Thanks for your answers. That's the thing about DBN what we lack in numbers we make up for with our personal attentivness to everybody.....we care!! I hate certain people over there, so when I was invited to come here I stayed. :wink:

Confusedhock:
Iva13 Wrote:No I'm not a stalker I just like details!! Thanks for your answers. That's the thing about DBN what we lack in numbers we make up for with our personal attentivness to everybody.....we care!! I hate certain people over there, so when I was invited to come here I stayed. :wink:

:grin: I'm like Rocky "Well, I like almost everybody."

OT is pretty much the guy who sits at the front and has to know everything about everything even though most employees have been here 15 years and don't know shit!
Iva13 Wrote:LG3, no matter what you should keep stopping by!!!
I'll be back here for sure! Hope we can get along. hahaha
Joe Wrote:

Confusedhock:

What??? why are you shocked??? Now I'm :?
Mark Zito blew a guy
Lonne3000 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:LG3, no matter what you should keep stopping by!!!
I'll be back here for sure! Hope we can get along. hahaha

We ALL get along over here.. :grin:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19