Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday - 03/24/2011- It's mail it in to work day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
justin
Jesus is chinese.
This happened when this kid was 4?!?! I don't remember anything from when I was that age. These people are full of shit.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yeah, I was tallking about the original old doo doo movie. It was a western. I think clint eastwood was in it.

I've never seen UHF. It had weird al in it right? Blazing saddles sucked. I like that other one from around the same time. History of the world? Space balls was good too.

With all due respect, you're an idiotic dip shit ass hole!
Blazing Saddles kicked ass.

Holy hell, Yes it did!!! You must be out of your mind to disagree!
lots of concrete in heaven, and mail boxes.

see I can do it too.
Brian Wrote:This happened when this kid was 4?!?! I don't remember anything from when I was that age. These people are full of shit.
You don't remember being 4 because you are in your 30's, I bet you remembered more about being 4 when you were 6 or 7.
Oh, his dad's a pastor......sorry, no. His dad's an asshole.
another thing I found out when I was in heaven, is that nobody puts their balls on anything. That was a nice feature.
middle america.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yeah, I was tallking about the original old doo doo movie. It was a western. I think clint eastwood was in it.

I've never seen UHF. It had weird al in it right? Blazing saddles sucked. I like that other one from around the same time. History of the world? Space balls was good too.

With all due respect, you're an idiotic dip shit ass hole!
Blazing Saddles kicked ass.
Confusedad:
It was kind of too racist for me.

You didn't laugh at the "it's twue, it's twue!" line?
Or, "Where are all the white women at?"

Excuse me while I whip this out.
LeNeve Wrote:lots of concrete in heaven, and mail boxes.

see I can do it too.
Shit, you were there too :high5: We should write a book.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Excuse me while I whip this out.
I knew it.... :poke:
I used to have dreams all the time, about a tiny lepracaun thing jumping up and down on piano keys and screaming. I hope thats not heaven.
JDubb Wrote:
:flasher:
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
:flasher:

Chip's heaven.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14