Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday - 03/24/2011- It's mail it in to work day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian Wrote:This happened when this kid was 4?!?! I don't remember anything from when I was that age. These people are full of shit.

I do, I was climbing the washer and dryer in our house to get a towel off the shelf above it and I fell off and smashed my face on the washer and broke my glasses. I have a scar above my eye where they picked the glass out and stitch it up.
Is that when you came up with the idea for the flux capacitor?
If only.......
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What does the gay guy like about the 2011 Jetta? "It's a really big package"

Do they do this shit on purpose?
its a commercial specifically written for OutQ. I don't know why they cant make a commercial for the other 100 or so channels

So VW is like an official sponsor of the gay community. Do you see 4 feet in the toilet stalls at your dealer alot? Do all the VWs smell like man ass, and semen trees?
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What does the gay guy like about the 2011 Jetta? "It's a really big package"

Do they do this shit on purpose?
its a commercial specifically written for OutQ. I don't know why they cant make a commercial for the other 100 or so channels

So VW is like an official sponsor of the gay community. Do you see 4 feet in the toilet stalls at your dealer alot? Do all the VWs smell like man ass, and semen trees?
No. Theres surprisingly way less gayness here than at the ford dealer i worked at
illuminatis Confusedhock:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:alot of the car parts we use come from japan.
on a ford, an "american" car. Of course I knew this before, but isnt that a little false advertising
You really can't buy a true "American" car anymore.
I think I figured out what the # sign means when people put it in front of words.

It is a warning that whatever is being hash tagged is worthless information, and I will have no interest in it, and I don't waste any time with it.

Thanks for that whoever invented it.
the keifer Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:alot of the car parts we use come from japan.
on a ford, an "american" car. Of course I knew this before, but isnt that a little false advertising
You really can't buy a true "American" car anymore.

and german cars are gay.
LeNeve Wrote:I think I figured out what the # sign means when people put it in front of words.

It is a warning that whatever is being hash tagged is worthless information, and I will have no interest in it, and I don't waste any time with it.

Thanks for that whoever invented it.
:high5:
I think I will be on black ops from 8P to 10P tonight EST
Pete Nice Wrote:I think I will be on a black cock from 8P to 10P tonight EST

Confusedwoot:
Pete Nice Wrote:I think I will be on black ops from 8P to 10P tonight EST

7 to 9 my time. That is well within my gaming window.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Badgers can run backwards or forwards equally fast.
Racecar spelled backwards is racecar!!!
That would make it a palindrome.
i bleed green Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:

look at you, being all smart today. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:

look at you, being all smart today. :high5:
Hahahahahahaha. Thanks. :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14