Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 2-7-11 Congrats Packers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Why are they sucking Chad Kroger's dick? Best rock band of the last last 10 years?

I would have invited him to my remote and then called him a fag.
Pete Nice Wrote:Everyone hates the Steelers, even Covino was routing for the Packers. After the whole tweet race thing I was hoping I could at least count on him an Layla supporting the Steelers.

I routed for the Steelers.
Donginator Wrote:anyone watch Jersey Shore last week? Pauly D was hilarious with the phone message thing

That was just great.. That guy is hilarious.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Everyone hates the Steelers, even Covino was routing for the Packers. After the whole tweet race thing I was hoping I could at least count on him an Layla supporting the Steelers.

I saw that and appreciated that .
Pete Nice Wrote:Why are they sucking Chad Kroger's dick? Best rock band of the last last 10 years?

I would have invited him to my remote and then called him a fag.

That would've made for a short interview, though.
The fairweather Vikings fans in the office are saying this was the most boring Super Bowl of all time. I couldn't disagree more and it isn't because the Packers won. Like Pete pointed out earlier, the stats were a wash outside of turnovers. That was the deciding factor.
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:For the time involved I could do it for 4000
saw you & BDH on yesterday, but I was focused on getting double XP, next time I will join

I tried like 20 times to enter that game you were playing, but it was full the entire time.
yeah i was playing headquarters to get the most XP, it was kind of fun to play with objectives. I ended the weekend on prestige 2 rank 36, I want to play more objective mode games with friends, but its so hard to find people who stick to the objective

I played Team Deathmatch and the other team were in one party. Those guys ran in one group and were impossible to beat. I wish more people played that way.
JDubb Wrote:The fairweather Vikings fans in the office are saying this was the most boring Super Bowl of all time. I couldn't disagree more and it isn't because the Packers won. Like Pete pointed out earlier, the stats were a wash outside of turnovers. That was the deciding factor.

Tell them all I said that they can eat a bowl of Spot dicks.

One of the best Super Bowls ever.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Maybe you should start designing websites.

I made a website already once... I haven't checked it out in over a year. It was for Carnival Queen.

The cruise ship?

No, Miss Winter Farewell the beauty pageant.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:The fairweather Vikings fans in the office are saying this was the most boring Super Bowl of all time. I couldn't disagree more and it isn't because the Packers won. Like Pete pointed out earlier, the stats were a wash outside of turnovers. That was the deciding factor.

Tell them all I said that they can eat a bowl of Spot dicks.

One of the best Super Bowls ever.
I've been telling them to eat a Super Bowl of Spots dick.
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I would do it, I hate how people just do their own thing in objective based games.

I also think my microphone doesn't work, it shows that I am talking but I never hear anyone else.
we will test the MIC out in a party next time

The 3 of us and DBH could probably get something going. I played a game with WyoIan yesterday before the superbowl started. I think we was borrowing it though.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:anyone watch Jersey Shore last week? Pauly D was hilarious with the phone message thing

That was just great.. That guy is hilarious.

I watched on Friday night. I laughed my ass off.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I saw that and appreciated that .

See? I am nice once in a great while.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:saw you & BDH on yesterday, but I was focused on getting double XP, next time I will join

I tried like 20 times to enter that game you were playing, but it was full the entire time.
yeah i was playing headquarters to get the most XP, it was kind of fun to play with objectives. I ended the weekend on prestige 2 rank 36, I want to play more objective mode games with friends, but its so hard to find people who stick to the objective

I played Team Deathmatch and the other team were in one party. Those guys ran in one group and were impossible to beat. I wish more people played that way.

I never play team deathmatch for that reason. They will run the shit out of a team full of individuals. I would love to have a team of guy that could get on the game on a regular basis and build strategy like that. You really need to use a headset to do that though and it seems like headset use has gone so fucking low since the first modern warfare when everyone used to have a headset. I would rather use a headset, but the 12 year old who sing and scream into the mic or douchebags who play rap music real loud while they play must of killed it for everyone.
Joe Wrote:I played Team Deathmatch and the other team were in one party. Those guys ran in one group and were impossible to beat. I wish more people played that way.
It makes it that much more fun, you actually have to use your head & strategy

They also have team tactical mode, so your forced to work as a team
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14