Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 2-7-11 Congrats Packers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I was reading about the seating deal... How fucking greedy are they to sell tickets for seating they don't have? That's disgusting. And I would be pissed off I had gotten screwed over.

I guess those people are getting tickets to next years Super Bowl.
But, how did they pull that off? What's their excuse?

They added temporary seats to try to get a capacity record and they aren't saying why. I think the fire marshal may have had something to do with it.
michaelangelo Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:just watched the whole silva vs belfort fight and i was expecting a little more from belfort, but he was showing too much respect for silva

He seemed hesitant to get it going. Then he gave Anderson that gaping hole. Silva didn't seem to want to go in to finish him.. He knew he was out. Have you seen the other fights yet?
No, I'll try to watch the jones vs bader fight over lunch, the silva fight was a quick one

I think Bader completely underestimated Jones. I think people were shocked how quick the Silva fight ended. Seemed like there was just a stunned silence. I saw jaws drop at the bar I was at. Vitor should have been able to hold that off. I thought it would go about 2 rounds.
Afternoon everyone!
Virgin gaming, huh? These guys definitely sound like virgins.
So a client of mine just got quotes from antoher company to build their website using the same backend that this site uses. The quote was for $63,500. Confusedhock:
Nussie_T Wrote:Afternoon everyone!

Hey, what's up?
Joe Wrote:So a client of mine just got quotes from antoher company to build their website using the same backend that this site uses. The quote was for $63,500. Confusedhock:

That's a whole lot of cash...
Joe Wrote:So a client of mine just got quotes from antoher company to build their website using the same backend that this site uses. The quote was for $63,500. Confusedhock:
Time for a career change?
Brian Wrote:

I'd like to be able to charge someone 63K for doing something. Damn, imagine getting a 63K paycheck for a few weeks work.
Chip Wrote:

Hey, what's up?

A whole lot of nothing... I tidied up the house, doing a couple loads of laundry, then off to the city to the gym then picking up a few things for the house, back home for dinner then to relax...
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

I'd like to be able to charge someone 63K for doing something. Damn, imagine getting a 63K paycheck for a few weeks work.

We were quoted $160K for Jim's dream shop... yea.. we aren't building it. It had two 20' doors and a dock... What the hell he needs a dock for is beyond me.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

We were quoted $160K for Jim's dream shop... yea.. we aren't building it. It had two 20' doors and a dock... What the hell he needs a dock for is beyond me.
Maybe you should start designing websites.

Hello !!!
Brian Wrote:Maybe you should start designing websites.

I made a website already once... I haven't checked it out in over a year. It was for Carnival Queen.

You should offer to do it for less..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14