Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 2-7-11 Congrats Packers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:65 fucking dollars to fill it up. fuck.

Where did this truck come from?

What do you mean?

Didn't remember you having one before.

That's b/c you don't pay attention to people in middle America
Pete Nice Wrote:That's b/c you don't pay attention to people in middle America

Life moves fast over here in civilization
Joe Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I think I bought it a couple years ago. Summer of 09 or 08. It was perfect until last summer, and the trans went out. I got a replacement trans the next week, but I never wanted to go spend my personal time changing it out. It has been sitting in the used car lot since last may or june. We have been so slow lately, I just brought it in the shop, and fixed it, while on the clock.

it's a 1997 Mercury Mountaineer, 5.0 V8, AWD, fully loaded, power everything, sunroof. I just wish I would have bought it for my personal use. I bet I could make a tank of gas last a month in it.
Joe Wrote:

Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:and Bam! my mountaineer is doen. Now if it would just snow, so I have an actual use for it.

65 fucking dollars to fill it up. fuck.
Ouch!!! You got gas pump raped. Confusedwoot:

2o gallon tank, at 3.25 a gallon
It's about 3.13 here. But still, I'm putting damn near $40 a tank in my Tempo.
You know what I hate, when you check into a hotel and go to your non-smoking room, and it is quiet obvious that the last person in the room smoked away in there anyway, and when you try to get another room, the only rooms left are all smoking rooms.

Hotels just need to flat out do away with smoking rooms all together.
the keifer Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I like coleslaw

Coleslaw totally kicks ass! :rock:
Slaw is da shiz!!! :high5:
I always trade the coleslaw for gravy when I get KFC. I don't know if I`ve ever eaten coleslaw.
LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:and Bam! my mountaineer is doen. Now if it would just snow, so I have an actual use for it.

65 fucking dollars to fill it up. fuck.
Ouch!!! You got gas pump raped. Confusedwoot:

2o gallon tank, at 3.25 a gallon
Gas is $1.11 a litre here. I would love to pay $3.25 a gallon.
Pete Nice Wrote:You know what I hate, when you check into a hotel and go to your non-smoking room, and it is quiet obvious that the last person in the room smoked away in there anyway, and when you try to get another room, the only rooms left are all smoking rooms.

As you guys know, I am a smoker. I totally agree it should be banned from ALL rooms in the hotels. I used to travel alot, and I never smoked in the rooms. I would always pick a non smoking room too. The rooms always smelled like smoke.

It's weird, I can go days without smoking, but the minute I catch the odor of smoke, or see someone smoking, I have to have one. So, I actually agree with tobacco outlaw. If it's not there to remind me, I will get over it.

I'm down to a pack or 2 a week now. Which comes out to less than 6 cigarettes a day.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You know what I hate, when you check into a hotel and go to your non-smoking room, and it is quiet obvious that the last person in the room smoked away in there anyway, and when you try to get another room, the only rooms left are all smoking rooms.

As you guys know, I am a smoker. I totally agree it should be banned from ALL rooms in the hotels. I used to travel alot, and I never smoked in the rooms. I would always pick a non smoking room too. The rooms always smelled like smoke.

It's weird, I can go days without smoking, but the minute I catch the odor of smoke, or see someone smoking, I have to have one. So, I actually agree with tobacco outlaw. If it's not there to remind me, I will get over it.

I'm down to a pack or 2 a week now. Which comes out to less than 6 cigarettes a day.

I was always weird about smoking. I never smoked around non smokers and I always made sure I could do my best to not smell like smoke. If I smoked in the car I'd have the windows down even if it was like 10 degrees out.

Before I quit I was down to like a pack or 2 a week and I smoked that much for at least a year.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14