Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, January 28, 2011 - Feeling Old
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Apparently it was 25 years ago today that the Space Shuttle Challenger blew up. I remember watching it on TV and it was the first time I ever watched one take off. We probably have members that weren't even born yet.
I was a freshman in college...I had just got back from class and they had the launch on TV in the rec room. I still have the USAToday from the next day with the coverage of the explosion.
Hondo Wrote:I was a freshman in college...I had just got back from class and they had the launch on TV in the rec room. I still have the USAToday from the next day with the coverage of the explosion.

I was 10 and didn't read USA Today until I was 11.
Joe Wrote:Apparently it was 25 years ago today that the Space Shuttle Challenger blew up. I remember watching it on TV and it was the first time I ever watched one take off. We probably have members that weren't even born yet.
I was 5.
I was 22 & driving around when the local radio station cut in the middle of a song to announce the news!!!
Joe Wrote:Apparently it was 25 years ago today that the Space Shuttle Challenger blew up. I remember watching it on TV and it was the first time I ever watched one take off. We probably have members that weren't even born yet.

I was in first grade, 7 or 8 years old I guess. We watched it live in class. Crazy.
Hondo Wrote:I was a freshman in college...I had just got back from class and they had the launch on TV in the rec room. I still have the USAToday from the next day with the coverage of the explosion.
I was a freshman in college too. I was walking back to my dorm after a morning class when I met a friend crossing campus. He told me about the shuttle, I couldn't believe it so went back to my room and didn't move from the TV the remainder of the day. I totally blew off the rest of my classes to watch the news coverage (I was a bit of a newsie back then).
JDubb Wrote:I was a freshman in college too. I was walking back to my dorm after a morning class when I met a friend crossing campus. He told me about the shuttle, I couldn't believe it so went back to my room and didn't move from the TV the remainder of the day. I totally blew off the rest of my classes to watch the news coverage (I was a bit of a newsie back then).
haha, newsie
[Image: Newsies.jpg]
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I was a freshman in college too. I was walking back to my dorm after a morning class when I met a friend crossing campus. He told me about the shuttle, I couldn't believe it so went back to my room and didn't move from the TV the remainder of the day. I totally blew off the rest of my classes to watch the news coverage (I was a bit of a newsie back then).
haha, newsie
[Image: Newsies.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I was in grade 2, I believe
there is a 1999 mustang in my stall, it is a piece of crap. Has chrome tape all over it, and little chrome fender flares. I think a mexican owns it.
LeNeve Wrote:there is a 1999 mustang in my stall, it is a piece of crap. Has chrome tape all over it, and little chrome fender flares. I think a mexican owns it.

Ugh.. I fucking had when people ghetto up Mustangs. I really hate those chrome tape fender flares. Those things were in back in 1995 when people put 13 inch wheels on their cars. They were still ugly back then.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:there is a 1999 mustang in my stall, it is a piece of crap. Has chrome tape all over it, and little chrome fender flares. I think a mexican owns it.

Ugh.. I fucking had when people ghetto up Mustangs. I really hate those chrome tape fender flares. Those things were in back in 1995 when people put 13 inch wheels on their cars. They were still ugly back then.

it has cheap, dollar store, flaming skull seat covers, and floor mats too.
LeNeve Wrote:there is a 1999 mustang in my stall,....
That's a mighty old horse in your barn there Cowboy LeNeve!!!
steak tacos with fresh lime for lunch today
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20