Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, January 28, 2011 - Feeling Old
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Joe Wrote:It's not just iPhones. A few months ago a girl emailed me and told me she was going to Croatia for vacation and she wanted me to make sure her phone was going to work. I forwarded the email to Verizon and they said it checked out ok. I forwarded her the email to tell her what they said.

She got there and it didn't work so she found an internet cafe and sent me an email telling me how incompitent I am and then she emailed her bosses so they could get all over me.

I explained to all of them that I do not work for Verizon and that I merely got involved as a courtesy. Cell phone support isn't in my client's contracts. They got all pissed about it and my boss came here and met with them to show them the contract. Instead of standinng his ground we now support their cell phones and I have to look their bills over and make sure they aren't getting over charged.

That just blows balls and not in the good way. Confusedad:
michaelangelo Wrote:i was refering to your grammar lol

I have excellent spelling skills but very poor grammar. I was a french immersion student so English wasn't our primary focus. Your not the first to point it out.
Nussie_T Wrote:

I have excellent spelling skills but very poor grammar. I was a french immersion student so English wasn't our primary focus. Your not the first to point it out.
You are :poke:
Brian Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Here fix the grammar in this:

Go fuck yourself!
It's already nice enough outside to have our doors open. :happy:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Go fuck yourself!
:eek:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Go fuck yourself!
Confusedhock: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:It's already nice enough outside to have our doors open. :happy:

The last couple of days have been wonderful. Thin coat weather... and today it's a -20C with blowing snow.
Joe Wrote:The up side is I've learned to be friendly to people even when they are dicks. I've developed something that prevents clients from giving me shit anymore. They yell and scream at my 2 coworkers, but almost seem to be afraid of me. That part is pretty cool

:high5:
Nussie_T Wrote:

The last couple of days have been wonderful. Thin coat weather... and today it's a -20C with blowing snow.
same here but it's only -10c with blowing snow
michaelangelo Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

same here but it's only -10c with blowing snow

I can't wait for winter to be over...
Hondo Wrote:For future reference: no CDMA phone (ie. Verizon, Alltel, or Sprint) will work in Europe. They are all GSM there (AT&T, T-Mobile). SOme CDMA phones are world phones that will support GSM with a SIM card. In short, if it won't do GSM you won't be talking to anyone in Europe.

EDIT: I'm reasonably sure the same thing applies to Asia as well.

Why do all their things have to be so fucking different? [smiley]Its Stupid[/smiley]
Nussie_T Wrote:

He's resorted to that since his music career ended?
I just demonstrated some crazy ass itunes ninja skills and fixed that shit up.
Nussie_T Wrote:

I was in French immersion too, you know
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20