Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, Jan 14, 2011 ~ Rough week almost over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Iva13 Wrote:good morning everyone... :boobs:

I saw something for you... A replica of the royal engagement ring. Made out of authentic silver plate with sapphire-like and diamond-like stones. It was being plugged on tv and at a great deal of $19.99, too! :grin:
the bad boy of figure skating.
Brian Wrote:I had to pull someone out of a snow bank last night.....that was fun.

I haven't had to do that in a long time. 10 years probaly.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I had to pull someone out of a snow bank last night.....that was fun.

I haven't had to do that in a long time. 10 years probaly.
At least one person goes off the road by my house every year.
2 weeks building a server and today I get to wipe it out and do it all over again.... :flame:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I saw something for you... A replica of the royal engagement ring. Made out of authentic silver plate with sapphire-like and diamond-like stones. It was being plugged on tv and at a great deal of $19.99, too! :grin:

I saw that too!!!! I wish I could get a "real" replica :grin:
LeNeve Wrote:I think johny weir is gay.
:duh:
LeNeve Wrote:Howard Stern is doing bud light commercials now.
He's been doing those for a while now.
Iva13 Wrote:

:killme:
LeNeve Wrote:the bad boy of figure skating.
:roflmao:
That is the first, and probably the only time, you will see "bad boy" and "figure skating" used together. :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

:killme:
:whomo:
So I am in Starbucks right now waiting for my car to get inspected and there is a chick in here with a GREAT ass, not a Kim Kardashian great ass, but more like a Stacey Keibler great ass. Firm, good form, ass pocket, but not real big, just a perfect ass. No I will not be getting pictures, most likely. I will try, but it will have to be when she stands up again. She is on her laptop and just got a coffee refill, so it might be a while.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the bad boy of figure skating.
:roflmao:
That is the first, and probably the only time, you will see "bad boy" and "figure skating" used together. :roflmao:

Chaz Michael Michaels was kind of a bad ass.
eddieyourdj Wrote:I've always thought that world be a cool thing to do. Just get pissed and get up & storm out at work. Stupid mortgage, health insurance & 401(k)!!!

I did it. I worked at a daycare and we got 1 planning day a week. We were allowed to use 1 planning day a month to go to appointments or go uptown shopping for supplies etc. We had a couple of snowstorms at the daycare had closed for about 3 days so I had planned up until May so I booked a doctors appt because I wasn't feeling so well. The assistant director decided that since I was finished planning she would give my planning time to someone else when I mentioned that I had a doctors appointment she pulled me into the office with the director and had a long talk with me about insubordination. I packed my shit up and left.
I'm asking for my raise today....again....as soon as he gets off the phone...I HATE asking for this....but if I wait for him....I'll never get one.... :riot: I shouldn't have to feel like this...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26