Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, Jan 14, 2011 ~ Rough week almost over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
the store I went to to look for the game. as you can see, it is also in the middle of no where.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1tyDvWlmQTprKXfkmzAv...b4aSzihluw]
LeNeve Wrote:the store I went to to look for the game. as you can see, it is also in the middle of no where.
I feel sorry for you right now Confusedad:

I feel better about where I live now
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the store I went to to look for the game. as you can see, it is also in the middle of no where.

If you don't own a car out here, you will die. There is no form of public transit, and anything really important is at least 60 miles away. Even if you live too far from the grocery store in town you are fucked. You can't walk home with all those groceries.
Brampton Wrote:

I like it out here actually. I've lived in Denver, Wichita, Amarillo, and I always wanted to be back here. I go to the cities now, and I'm disgusted by all the humans running around, standing in lines, breathing on the back of my neck. I can't get out quick enough.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I got my xbox hooked up last night and it works. The bad part is I can not get the internet to work properly. We switched to Verizon from Comcast since the Xbox broke and I think there is something wrong with the setting Verizon has on their equipment. When I get home I have to struggle with it again, I need to have xbox live running by 7PM when people are coming over for the Old Russian New Year party. Yes more young drunk Russian nussies tonight.

No more FIOS?

I have Fios now but I got it the day after the XBOX broke and it does not like to give the xbox a constant IP address.

Change the DHCP scope on the router and give the xbox an address outside of the scope.
Yeah what he said. Confused already
The town I live in would be perfect if they build a wal mart, taco bell, kfc, and long john silvers, maybe an applebees. Then I would never have to leave town agin.

The walmart is going to be built. It's already been approved, and land has been bought. Now the state has to widen the highway, and put stoplights, before they start construction. After the walmart is here, then those other places will come. Probaly alot more mexicans will come too. Which will shift being white to the minority, which its close already.
LeNeve Wrote:The town I live in would be perfect if they build a wal mart, taco bell, kfc, and long john silvers, maybe an applebees. Then I would never have to leave town agin.

The walmart is going to be built. It's already been approved, and land has been bought. Now the state has to widen the highway, and put stoplights, before they start construction. After the walmart is here, then those other places will come. Probaly alot more mexicans will come too. Which will shift being white to the minority, which its close already.
Your breeding isn't helping
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I like it out here actually. I've lived in Denver, Wichita, Amarillo, and I always wanted to be back here. I go to the cities now, and I'm disgusted by all the humans running around, standing in lines, breathing on the back of my neck. I can't get out quick enough.
I like where I live too. I lived in a city of 500000 people, now its under 100000. I mean its not small in reality, but it feels like a small town
LeNeve Wrote:The town I live in would be perfect if they build a wal mart, taco bell, kfc, and long john silvers, maybe an applebees. Then I would never have to leave town agin.

I wouldn't worry, mexicans like homedepot. I don't see too many working at a walmart.
Derick Wrote:

Your breeding isn't helping

I know. I have stopped doing that though.
jason ellis just stabbed a guy in the cheek with his hemmoroid, and I think that guy was stretch.
LeNeve Wrote:jason ellis just stabbed a guy in the cheek with his hemmoroid, and I think that guy was stretch.

That used to be a very not-gay show before Stretch got there...
LeNeve Wrote:jason ellis just stabbed a guy in the cheek with his hemmoroid, and I think that guy was stretch.
That's compelling radio. Not sure who listens to that show
Chip Wrote:

That used to be a very not-gay show before Stretch got there...

Stretch gayed it up?
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Just got home and started running tests on my online problems with the new xbox. I found the issue, for now I think.

My wireless router has always been in the guest bedroom on the second floor. The xbox is in the basement, but directly below the room with the wireless router, but two floors down. Never had an issue with my old ass dlink throwin enough juice to use xbox live out of the comcast modem. Verizon gave me one of their wireless modems. I guess it didn't have the juice, I moved it downstairs into the basement and now the xbox flew through everything and is ready to go. I have to keep the modem in the basement now I guess. I jsut hope I can get good internet signal in the two upstairs offices that we do all our work in. If not I might have to put it on the main floor.
:high5: i wonder if you could disable the wifi on the verizon modem/router and put your own router on it, then you could get a wireless n router and have less problems with signal strength
asian dude breaks it down :high5:

You don't have to disable it.
What I've done for my mom, was, there was router from AT&T that didn't reach all through the house. So I hooked another LinkSYS wireless router to it with a regular network cat5 cable that I ran through the house, and turned the router function off on the LinkSYS. And that turned it into an access point. One network, one 'router' and two wireless access points.
cool, but you had to run the LinkSYS through the house with a cable though? I was confused at first but then I read your post really slowly and got it :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26